Charles Leclerc | first night

A/N: Imagine you are the infant

After spending a week at the hospital together with you, Charlotte was finally discharged. Charles gave you a big kiss and held you in his arms. You were pretty tired the whole drive home so you slept most of the time. Charles and Charlotte were happy as never before. They had a long-term relationship and it was crowned with you. Even if Charles was away a lot, he tried to travel home to Monaco as often as he could. He was a really supportive father and didn't mind to stand up in the middle of the night when you were crying.

This night, it was the same again. You woke up, everything was dark around you. You just wanted to have your parents close to you. So you started crying, hoping that mum or dad would recognize it. Charles woke up because of your silent sobs and whispered to Charlotte: "stay asleep, I'll get up." He stood up and walked towards your cradle. You recognized his brown eyes and immediately stopped crying as you heared his comforting voice. Charles picked you up, holding you close to his chest. He tried to protect you always and everywhere.

After some minutes hugging and talking to you he decided to show you the city of Monaco. He walked towards the window and showed you the lights of the city. The sun slowly started to rise above Monaco and Charles put many kisses on your head what made you laugh. "You don't even know how much I adore you. I never felt this way before. I didn't think I could be able to be a father at a young age, but I can. And I want to spend every second with you. You are as beautiful as your mother, you know? She's an angel, and you are a little angel, too." Of course you didn't understand his words, but you looked into his eyes with a big smile. He sat down at the sofa with you in his arms and you fell asleep again.

Charles fell asleep, too. But then he felt warm hands around his shoulders that made his wake up again. It was Charlotte, who was looking at him with love. She was wearing one of her favorite hoodies, one that Charles got as a gift from Ferrari. "Good morning my love!" she said and Charles sat up, watching out for not waking you up and gave his girlfriend a big kiss. "Charlotte, I love you, too. Words could never describe how much!"

Requested by: Darkparadise478