Oscar Piastri | 24

"Shh, you're safe"

Warning: trauma because of severe incident

It's easier to have a long and happy relationship if you have many things in common or share the same interests. You and your boyfriend Oscar were the best example for this. Oscar was car racing since his early childhood and so you met each other in your early teen-ages. You fell in love quickly and you loved to spend time with him not just laying on the sofa and cuddling but also racing him in karts. When you turned 18, you moved out after long discussions with your parents. They wanted to have you close to them but you wanted to fulfil your dream: being the first woman in F1, who won a race. You were working hard, very hard and Oscar did, too. You both supported each other always, no matter what.

And when you got the news of a F4 seat in Italy, while Oscar got a F3 seat with Prema, you both went crazy. You could finally live your biggest dream and you and Oscar could travel woth each other. Well, everything was perfect. Oscar won the F3 championship and you both were travelling to the last F4 race in Mugello. You were really excited, you knew that you could still win the championship even if it was unlikely to win two of the three races. But you had to risk it.

You could still remember like it was yesterday when Oscar told you to be safe and not to risk too much as you got in the car. You promised him, but you didn't follow this words. You took all the speed possible while driving down the long straight, preparing to break extremly late because you wanted to overtake the driver next to you. But you misjudged it. You were braking too late, crashing into the wall with almost full speed, you knew you would not survive this. And then everything was back. You got knocked out.

You couldn't imagine how long you were sleeping, but when you woke up in the hospital, in the ICU bed, you knew that it was very bad. But you were alive. You carefully turned you head and saw Oscar sleeping. You were happy and thankful that he was here and you tried to talk, but you couldn't. You moved your hand and Oscar suddenly woke up. "Oh my god! (Y/N)! You are awake, finally!" You now knew that your condition was very very bad. As Oscar saw that you got nervous because of your inability to talk, he put his hand in yours and calmed you down. "Everything is allright. Relax. It's normal that you are still not able to talk. They first have to remove your tube. You had a dramatic race accident. You almost died and you had five surgeries. You were put into an artificial coma for almost a months because you have two broken legs and injuries in your face. I'm so happy you are here again. Thank god! I love you so much!"

The days passed by and your condition got better and better. One month later, you could be discharged from the hospital. Of course you had to do a long rehab but that was your smallest problem. The biggest one were your nightmares you had every night. It happened every night. You saw the picture of you dying in the car. "Aah" you were screaming, sitting up, crying. "Shh, you're safe! I'm here. Just cuddle in my arm, I'll protect you." Oscar has been very supportive the whole time and he tried to comfort you every time even if he didm't get enough sleep, too. But he was the most important person in your life and you both knew that you would stay together forever, no matter what.

Requested by: LilyHeseltine123