chapter 1

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮💮🌸💮💮🌸

"Jk~jk~jk~jk~jk ~...."

loud shout and cheering filled the stadium for Jeon Jungkook aka Jk Captain of BU Football Team enter....

Everyone was shouting and cheering for his team and mostly for him . Everyone can be a hoe for him always comes here to cheer for him

But for a certain person, it was different as he also comes here for Jk he is not interested in the game he just wanna see  Jk as that's the only way he can stare at jk without any fear or shyness but he has to agree jk is a mind-blowing player and when he is focused he is extra hot and sexy.

Yes, Taehyung has a huge crush on Jungkook from the day he is here like 3 months ago Taehyung fell for him but he is very shy to even approach or talk to him.

JK once talk to him but that was about the class that's it...... that day Taehyung was hella nervous then he scolds himself a million times because he was shuttering throughout the conversation.

"Will you just look at him or will ever approach him hmm?...." Hyungsik sits next to him giving Taehyung his favorite strawberry milkshake

Tae looked at him and pout " u know I can't hyuni like look at him...do u think he would be interested in me like we are so different" Tae said Looking at Jk who was a complete package of a dream partner

" Ufff if u ever don't talk to him then how will u know," Hyungsik said and Tae pouted shaking his head as no

About Taehyung

Taehyung belongs to a very rich family he used to live with his parents in Daegu but they recently shifted to Seoul

Taehyung is a very simple and sweet person he doesn't have many friends he enjoys his simple life

Cooking, painting, photography, books reading and writing, going to cafés museums , libraries , by himself that's Taehyung.

But he also wanna do many things like people will do at his age but he could never because his parents never allow him to.

Since his birth, Taehyung was always suffering because of his physical condition.
He is very weak physical but not mentally he is almost always sick so his parents are extra careful and strict with him about his health and the atmosphere around him.

But still staying away from the world doesn't make Taehyung immature or anything .He is way more mature than people at his age.