Chapter 22 (M)

A LIFE WITH YOU

💮🌸💮

"Let's go I want to take you somewhere....." 

The drive was silent Taehyung notice Jungkook was driving them little away from city but he could care less. 

After two hours Jungkook finally stopped the car front of a house than open the door for Taehyung taking his hand in his own.

"It's my penthouse......" Jungkook informed while Taehyung was mesmerized by the house it was extremely beautiful that screams Jungkook.

when they get inside Taehyung instantly felt calm and home the aura of Jungkook that the house have made Taehyung calm

Jungkook hugged him from behind duging his face into Taehyung's neck who smiles at it,

"This is for you.....when I'll not be here you can come here anytime....I think a lot but couldn't find anything else to give you... Tae this place is close to my heart whenever I was, happy,sad , wanted to escape I was here this place witness my every emotions that no one did.... also when I saw you for the first time I come here  yelled loudly that I'm falling for Kim Taehyung.......so I'm giving you this place whenever you miss me, miss us do come here it can't take my place but will give u a warm hug....." Jungkook said sincerely while Taehyung's eyes shade drop of tears silently.

Taehyung broke the hug only to hug the boy properly

"I'm sorry kookie I'm sorry..." The poor boy kept crying than apologize

"It's-

"No...it's no ok ..you know I've always grown  alone then all the mess I've but you brought happiness in my life, you're like a ray of sunshine ray of hope in my darken life these 2yearss was the bestest time in my life  also bought so many amazing friends in my life too......