chapter 16

A LIFE WITH YOU

💮🌸💮

Jungkook was walking towards Taehyung's class to pick him up, but he frowned seeing Taehyung running the other way.  

Jungkook ran after him, slightly confused but at the same time understanding what might have happened.

Taehyung was in his class suddenly he started feeling dizzy and ugly feeling in his stomach. He understood what was happening, and that's why he ran, reaching the washroom Taehyung threw up unstopped he felt his body giving up; just then, he felt someone back hugging him. He leans in the touch knowing who it is!

"It's ok.....calm down..." Saying Jungkook caressed Taehyung's back to calm him down and when he was calm Jungkook took towel tissues from the tissue box making it wet he wipe Taehyung's face then Taehyung clean his mouth.

Jungkook took Taehyung's beg too and took Taehyung in his arm stepping out of the washroom he them to his car.

Taehyung leaned on the seat both were quiet coze they don't need words it was not the first time it was happening but what changed is before Taehyung used to hide if he feels sick but now he lets Jungkook take care of him.

🌸💮🌸

Today Taehyung is happy nd slightly nervous too

Why...?

Coze Jungkook is coming his for dance practice and also he is home alone with Jungkook today as his parents aren't at home

Ding Ding...!

Taehyung opened the door and a huge smile broke on his face seeing a bouquet

"Hello...."

A bunny man peaks behind the bouquet with a huge Bunny smile showing two bunny teeth making Taehyung burst into uwus like the readers