chapter 19

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮💮🌸💮💮🌸

Time doesn't wait for anyone it keep going as it supposed to   

It's been 3days since Jin and Namjoon is gone and seems like Jungkook is still affected by it tho he goes to college takes care of Taehyung as a good boyfriend but still Taehyung well everyone can feel the boy is really affected by it.

To brings more sadness in it .....now it's Yoongi's time to go!

Though he isn't going from the country but he is also graduate now and he wanted to be a lawyer so he is going to a law school to get his degree.

Now it's only Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and yugy left.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook but got a message saying he can't come today he have to go with Mr Jeon somewhere.

As Jin isn't here his responsibilities gets doubled

Taehyung signed seeing the message he isn't upset about Jungkook doing his works he is sad knowing Jungkook seems lost nd for past days he isn't really like before nd this killing Taehyung .

Then a idea comes to his brain he just need his parents permission

💮

Jungkook was laying in his bed, today was exhausting he really misses Jin.Now Yoongi is going to it really did effect him, from childhood they have always been together now suddenly one by one everyone is parting their ways is hurtful.

He knows this was supposed to happen but still really hard to accept this.

Now he is thinking what will happen when he will leave then suddenly he realised in few months he including Jimin and d yugy even Hyungsik will be graduate too and  Taehyung will be all along imaging it made Jungkook worried.

And from past days he have something in his mind he wants to talk about it with Taehyung but hesitating thinking how will Taehyung or thier parents will react.

Jungkook was in deep thoughts but suddenly snapped when he felt something hard hit his face.

Jungkook frowned seeing a paper ball he get shocked when he opened that

Come to your backwards
I'm waiting...
from-ur love 💜

Without any delay he ran outside Jungkook was worried but his all his worries was gone when he saw his babybear was standing front of his tree house looking ever so cuddly.