chapter 13

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮🌸

People from mills apart could hear two hearts beating so fast 

When they broke the hug their eyes meet eachothers the intensity was beyond explainable. even tho they broke the hug but were still in each other's arms when their eyes meet eachothers Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

It was so intense so many emotions and love...

As Taehyung turn around about to go Jungkook hold his hand Taehyung's breath hitched. Jungkook slowly come closer his hand goes over Taehyung's waist and he was pulled closer to Jungkook's hard chest with little force.

Their breath becomes heavy, hearts beating faster than ever ....

Jungkook slowly lean and kissed his shoulder from behind slowly dragging his lips upwards to his nape Taehyung's breath peeked up.

Just then when the atmosphere was becoming hot it start raining but that didn't stop them Jungkook made his hold tighter around Taehyung's waist when the younger was about to move.

He was leaving butterfly kisses on Taehyung's back his lips slowly went towards Taehyung's ears Jungkook leave a kiss there nipping there slowly which earned him a little whimper from him and Jungkook held got more strong hearing it along with a low groan.

Jungkook bites there again but this time he didn't hear any noise that made him frown he slowly turned him around and the sight of Taehyung's closed eyes biting his lips was too much for him to handle.

Jungkook bought his thumb and gently take out Taehyung's lower lips he start tracing it sensually. Taehyung slowly open his eyes they were extremely close but didn't say anything Jungkook eyed moved to his lips and then his eyes.

As he was asking Taehyung's permission and Taehyung wants to cry because Jungkook don't need his permission!

May I...?

Taehyung didn't say anything his hand slowly went on Jungkook's hair and lean that was the cue for jungkook but he wanted to hear it from him '' can I kiss you , Taehyung?'' he asked in a very low voice yet softly

''Please, kiss me Jungkook..'' Taehyung said his voice holds desperation and if it wasn't jungkook's last straw! 

Taehyung felt like he was sent to heaven when he felt those soft yet slightly rough lips on his, both of their breath hitched.

So many times they come so close but didn't go further just imagine how it will feel to have other lips against their own. But now as they felt it's so unreal so unexplainable.