chapter 14

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮🌸

Both were still in their previous position just then Jungkook's alarm rings

"What is it...."Taehyung asks curiously

"Umm....your not so likable time..." Jungkook scrunched his nose when he saw Taehyung pout. 

"Ohh...then let's go to the locker room to get them..."Taehyung signed and was about to get up but Jungkook held him tight

"What..?"   

"No need to go anywhere there are, with me..." Saying it, he took out the medicines from his beg and gave them to Taehyung with a bottle of water who was once again in love with the boy!

"you carry them with you....?"

"Yeah, don't know when we might need them...And from now on, you don't need to worry, ur medicine is my responsibility...and don't you dare deny I'll be hurt...!" Jungkook said putting Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"Ok do what you like I won't complain..." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheeks's who smiled dreamily at it.

"Well, you get ur daily medicine now what about me?.." Jungkook asked innocently making Taehyung frowned

"What about you? omo kookie are you alright?...are u sick...?"Taehyung asked getting tensed

"Umm...I'm sick but loveSick.." Taehyung was speechless this cheeky boi!!!

Jungkook bring his fingers to hook them under Taehyung's chin making him lookup

"What why you blushing can't I have my daily dose..? To be sane coz someone is making it hard for me to live ..." his voice was low very low that had Taehyung shivers.

Taehyung slowly looks into his eyes he leans more close hands-on Jungkook's cheek's another griping his jacket. Jungkook lean smashing his lips with Taehyung's both signs.

Jungkook starts moving his lips holding Taehyung's waist tightly making him moan and kissing back with the same emotion and passion. The kiss was sweet and short not like their other one for last night.

Breaking the kiss they both pants they look at each other they had a smile decorating their lips . Jungkook cup Taehyung's face kissing his forehead making him close his eyes.

"You don't need to ask for permission kookie I'm yours always...." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's face whose heart flipped hearing it and he pecked Taehyung's lips again who showed his boxy smile in return.