chapter 12

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮🌸

(I'm obsessed with closer to an unhealthy amount so with dreamers &Indigo as a whole)

People don't lie when they say staying away from someone makes you crave them more but staying away after fights that too even without any words isn't good it can break the relationship anytime. 

But the duo knows that staying away helped them a lot now they know what they have to do and they're more than willing to do so. In the past days, they even understand their feeling that it's more than like well they both knew but the realization is what hit them hard.

These days Taehyung took care of himself also Jimin and Jin were always with him they went shopping and hangouts.

 tomorrow is the day Jungkook is coming back and to add more happiness tomorrow is Mr&Mrs Jeon's wedding anniversary!

They held a grand celebration for their 25th anniversary and of course, Taehyung is invited there for the first time he will visit Jungkook's house the thought alone made him feel all giddy.

🌸

The next day come swiftly the Jeon Mansion was decorated beautifully The Kims were also there Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were there with Taehyung having jokes and random talks.

 Mrs. Jeon forget her function and was busy introducing Taehyung to all her friends and family as her would-be son-in-law making Taehyung flustered as hell he was a tomato by now.

Taehyung was standing by himself when he heard someone talking

"Did you hear Jk might have a boyfriend his mom was introduced while ago?" a girl said

"Who cares and do you really think a boy like Jk will agree to marry someone his mom chooses? even if he agrees it might be by pressure but let him meet me once the boy will be gone" another girl name Sia said in overconfidence

Hearing them Taehyung rolls his eyes because he trusts his kookie and these girls are just nothing but clowns.

But he kept looking at the entry gate Jungkook still didn't arrive but just then he thought his heart stopped...

There he is the boy he was desperately waiting for