chapter 8

A LIFE WITH YOU

🌸💮🌸

There was silence in the car though they talked here and there but not much keeping the silence and finding comfortableness in it.

Soft music was playing they kept stealing glances. Taehyung looked at Jungkook questioning eye when he suddenly off the AC and open the windows.

"umm.....the night is good and the breeze is fresh you see that's why," Jungkook said well it was a half-truth.

Jungkook knows Taehyung felt dizzy and sick every now and then

Though Taehyung didn't have problems with cars but it was a long journey so he might feel suffocated that's why he did this. But Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung to know that, he is excited and Jungkook doesn't want to ruin it by reminding him.

But anyways Taehyung understands why Jungkook might have done that. but, to be honest, he was happy, not sad Jungkook makes him happy.

Soon they reach the destination "here we are...hope you didn't have any problems during the journey...?"

"No I didn't...but here is our date it's dark I can't see anything.."Taehyung was confused by the sudden darkness that too in front of a jungle.

"Well the destination is still a bit away but if you don't like it we can change it.." Jungkook said in nervousness

"Hey that's not what I meant, umm well I thought you will take me somewhere like a five-star restaurant and something typically" Taehyung instantly said

"Hmm typically....how many dates have you been huh?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyebrows

"Zero it's my f-first time I said what I heard or see in the movies.."Taehyung said what of course the other find it extremely cute.

"Hmm btw so you have thought about our date where I'll take you, " Jungkook asked teasingly which made Taehyung's eyes widen before pink dust spreads in his cheeks making him look ever so cute.

"I-i did but didn't think about the place or anything tho I knew it will be good wherever it is.." Taehyung said sincerely

"And why is that why so confidence...?" Jungkook asked still teasingly but actually seriously

"Because I trust you .......and know you will do what is best for me.." Taehyung looked away once he was finished

Meanwhile, Jungkook felt big dynamite of happiness explode inside him knowing Taehyung trust him it means so much.

There was silence till Jungkook got out of the car before opening the door for Taehyung who looked at him when he extended his hand for the other to hold,Taehyung happily hold it and came out of the car.