chapter 21

A LIFE WITH YOU

💮🌸💮

"Time is free but priceless.
You can't own it but use it. You can't keep it but spend it
Once you lost it you can never get it back."

And this time goes faster then anything especially when it's happy time, who can relate it more then Jungkook and Taehyung they've serval experience now but the one is about to come is nightmare for them. Yet, they choose not to comment on it just live these 1 month the fullest. 

But things are never as easy as it's sound because in this 1month they have exams to take but them being them they still finds way to be with eachother.

Even it's for Taehyung to wake early then usual and have study session with Jungkook and when Jungkook goes for exam he spent his time doing his study.... when Jungkook is done with his exam both have their little branch together before Taehyung goes for his exam and then Jungkook does this study.

After Taehyung is done with his exam it's afternoon already but they both goes for little ice-cream date, walk in the park beside the college, for a movie date , spent some peaceful time in the forest where they went their date night.

That's how 20days went by but you did see how they managed to give eachother times still doing responsibilities of their individual selves.

After the exams ended Taekook along with yoonmin and hobi ,yugy went on a road trip following by a campaign where they spent 3days together.

But sadly after that they couldn't spent time together because as Jungkook is done with college he get busy for his preparations while learning some important staffs with his dad, that's how Taehyung were left alone in the college coz all of his friends are done with college.

Nowadays, Taehyung start going college alone all day alone too but sometimes Jungkook managed to stop by the college to spent few minutes with Taehyung who can't be more great full.

But from past two years he get habited to spent his all day with Jungkook  or their friends but now being left alone giving him anxiety his mind keeps thinking stupid things no matter how much he tried it's getting really bad and to make it more worse he haven't meet Jungkook for past week only phone calls but that too for few minutes.

Taehyung signed biting his sandwich what he split coz bread sides were there including tomatoes .He thinks people might say he is now being stupid or childish but he knows what he is going through.