chapter 20

A LIFE WITH YOU

💮🌸💮

Two lovers finally decided to take another step towards them being one nd only eachother though they are now too but still.

After they decided that, they told thier wish to their parents who was actually shocked also not!

They were the happiest parents they want their kids to be happy. what more happiest then them finding thier ultimate happiness by your decisions.

But they wanted the engagement ceremony to be a big one what the couple agreed to but then being impatient they wanted the ceremony to happen before their exams.

That's why exactly 8months after the propose today, the day finally came ending their wait that they felt they did for eternity.

The ceremony was held on Kim Mansion that means Jeon's will go there.

"Mom dad are you done yet..? we will be late...!" Jungkook who get ready from afternoon whined for the millionth time.

"Ahh all these 20years I was the one who used to whine for y'all to get ready but tables have turned I guess what happened....?" Mrs.jeon tease his now pouting son.

"If I get late and my baby had to wait then I won't forgive y'all....." Ravenette male declare

"Oh God when did you become such a drama queen...?" Mr.jeon shook his head.

"I'm a king and going to meet my queen,my love,my baby,babybear,my tig-

"Shut up! Let's go...." Mrs.Jeon smack his head

"Minnie it's not right it's very dark...."Taehyung kept whining as Jimin sware to god controlling himself from beating both of thier ass.

Why...?

Because Jungkook is making his life hell saying to dressed Taehyung beautifully also not much because Taehyung is already beautiful. Than also should dressed him much coz his heart might not take it and again how he is looking? what he is doing?
On the other side Taehyung here whining.

Y'all jimin strong fighter 😔✊

"Taehyungie my sweety pii if u open your pretty mouth another time I swear I'll dressed you up like a clown...!"Jimin said his words very clearly glaring what is scarry. Finally made Taehyung shut like an obedient puppy.