Chapter 6.

"what took you so long?" Genie whine annoyed a little as she saw Jason approach.

He gave her a mischievous smile while mouthing a small 'sorry' to her as he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

He kissed her playfully as she giggled a little into the kiss, after a few moments he took her hand and lead her to his car.

They were making out at the backseat of his car and for some reason Jason's mind kept going back to the conversation Samuel had with him. Samuel was never really serious, he was quite the cheerful guy to be honest so him being serious had Jason thinking.

"Hey? Something wrong? Baby" Genie gently put her hands on his cheeks trying to get his attention.

"Huh? Nothing just had a thought" he shrugged smiling at her and pulled her closer after a few seconds she pulled away from him looking at him and sighed.

He stared at her unable to understand, "what?" He questioned.

"You are no fun today!" She whined pouting.

His mind kept tracing back to the conversation, is he missing something? He kept questioning himself.

"There is something on my mind, I'm sorry baby" he held her hand and made a  pouting face looking at her with big puppy eyes.

She gave in, he was charming and a flirt for a reason he knew his powers.

"What is it then?" She asked while she hugged him laying her head on his chest.

After giving it a thought Jason finally spoke, he could just ask her maybe she will know, she is quite popular afterall she might have heard something, he thought.

"Hmm.... Do you know Irene?" He questioned playing with her hair.

She hummed, "yes, isn't she the one who saw us making out!"

"Yes..... What's her deal? You know I'm supposed to be working with her so just curious" he tried explaining so she won't feel suspicious.

"She is fine, not the one to be noticed right away and that is what makes her get noticed, i guess" she chuckled thinking how ironic it is.

"Yeah.....she does sound like someone who won't be interested in anything or anyone i guess" Jason tried to indirectly ask her about Irene's relationship history.

"Yes! Pretty much! Although there this rumour one time that she liked Ray, i mean who doesn't? So everyone assumed it was true but she denied so who knows" she said looking up at him, he just gave her small smile.

"You are still the best baby, don't get jealous" she winked at him and started kissing him.

***********

Saturday

It was around 2:00 in the afternoon, Irene made her way out of the kitchen taking a cup of coffee and starting her school work.

"Hey mom, I'll be upstairs if you need me" she informed her mother who was in the living room.

"Okay" her mother replied.

She proceeded to her room and closed the door behind her, she took out all the needed books and looked through them as she sipped on her coffee.

This was one of the time she enjoyed the most, all by herself, solitude.

After almost an hour she was was nearly finished with every pending work, she thought she mighy read a book after that to reward herself, she can enjoy her whole day doing that since all her school work is finished. She smiled stretching as she got up from her chair.