Chapter 39.

After what seemed like forever Irene decided to leave the bedroom she was in. All the while she was inside she tried to deny the obvious fact that she was indeed just jealous. Taking a shower and changing into her yesterday clothes she came out and slammed the door on purpose to show that she was still upset.

Coming downstairs she found Jason focused on his work that he was doing last night before she came to meet him.
He was sitting in the couch with his hair wet like he just came out of the showers wearing sweatpants with a towel around his shoulder.

His eyebrows were creased together so focused typing on his laptop while his other hand rub the back of his head to dry his hair with the towel around his shoulders.

He looked tempting to her but she let her anger get the best of her at the moment.

He didn't seem to be bothered by her presence like he didn't even noticed, this made her even more angry because she even slammed the door which should have woken even the sleeping neighbors.

She cleared her throat trying to get his attention but he still didn't looked up.

"Fine! I'm leaving" she finally spoke which finally made him face her from the couch.

"Oh hey, didn't notice when you got here. Wanna get some breakfast?" He clearly ignored her previous statement smiling cheekily making her scoff.

"I can't believe you!" She dramatically throwed her hands in the air.

"What? Are you still upset? Come on I'm sorry if i hurt you but you know there's nothing more i can do than to say sorry. It's all in the past" he tried to explain himself but she wasn't buying any of his apologies, deep down she knew she was being stubborn and unreasonable.

"Well I don't want your sorry and you can have your breakfast with Andrea or Jelena I don't know whatever" she stomped her foot to the ground and started to walk away.

"Seriously just do whatever" he said finally loosing his patience due to her stubbornness.

He thought if he gave her some space she will calm down but instead she is reacting even more unreasonable like a little child.

She felt so hurt at that moment, the second he let her go. She knew it was stupid of her but even she wasn't sure why she was in such a denial.

Evening

"Why did you call me here?" Irene's irritated voice whispered

"Especially when he is here" she said glaring at Jason who was sitting at a distance with her on the same couch.

"Because i had something really important to tell you both, so if you both can stop fighting over silly argument that would be lovely" Samuel spoke as he stared at both of them while taking a seat in front of the couch with his fiance.

"It wasn't even an argument she is just being stubborn and jealous" Jason mumbled which was loud enough for her to hear.

"Well there wouldn't have been an argument if you just kept your business in your pants" she taunted.

"Oh! As far as i remember last night that"business" was making you scream my name!" He raised his voice no longer holding back.

"I can't believe you just said that! All you think about is sex don't you!" She scoffed

"Wait! You two did it! Last night! Also you are fighting after that?" Samuel exclaimed falling back on his chair.

"This is probably the first fight and you guys are fighting over something so silly" Chloe pitched in.

"Why are you so upset anyway! Just accept that you are jealous and don't drag this" Jason argued.

"Jealous! Why would i be jealous?" She turned her head away.

"Oh really? Then why are you only upset with me? I slept with Chloe too, you are not upset with her" the second the words escaped his mouth Samuel who sounded rather calm was now throwing daggers at him while Chloe shook her head at his stupid remarks.

"Why would i hate her? She is an angel and also she didn't went around sleeping with Giselle or Jenna or Naomi!" she defended her

"That's not even the name my brother mentioned!" He retorted

"I don't care!" She argued with no specific point.

They kept bickering at each other like little siblings when Chloe huffed angrily which got Samuel's attention and he knew what was about to happen.

"Shit!" He whispered under his breath

"Owww,owww,owww" both of them winced in pain as Chloe pinched both of them by the ear.

"I'm not having this kind of behaviour at my wedding! So you better make up!" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Wait you are getting married!" Irene suddenly turned to her as she let them go and hugged her.

"Yes and i really don't want anything bad happening on my wedding day!" She scolded them both as they just stared around not meeting her glare.

"It's actually our wedding, me and Chloe you know" Samuel chimed in grinning like an idiot.

"Did i ask you?" Chloe glared at him and he shut up

"Okay fine! Promise nothing will happen I'll go find a date for your wedding" Irene smiled as she spoke sparing a glance at Jason who looked pissed

"You already have one, Jason and you guys are not continuing this nonsense anymore" she scolded like a mother.

"But he started it" Irene complained

"Excuse me! You were the one who got jealous!" Jason quickly defended himself standing up from the couch.

"I am not jealous" he spat back.

"Actually bear, you are" Samuel stated as a matter of fact.

"See even your best friend agrees with me" Jason smiled proudly.

"That's it! You two are coming with me!" Chloe reached out and held both their hands and dragged them to the guestroom, quickly shutting the door before any of them had the chance to speak or react.

"Now kiss and make up or whatever. There's a bathroom inside so make yourself comfortable we have plenty of time" Chloe spoke as she folded her arms and went back to the couch not even phased by the fact that she just locked them up for god knows how long.

"Don't you think it's a bit much" Samuel hesitantly spoke looking at his fiance from the chair he was sitting on.

"No, they deserve it they are being childish and i don't need drama on my wedding day" she stated as she turned the television on and started flipping through channels.

"Our wedding.... nevermind. Still the wedding is next month I'm sure they'll make up till that time" he tried to reason.

"Next month! No Sammy it's barely 15 days you don't understand" she waved her hands in the air as if explaining the end of the world.

"18 days actually" he mumbled but then stopped as he saw his soon to be wife all ready to devour him if he didn't shut up.

***************************************

Author's Note:

Update of chapters are so late i know. Thankyou for sticking around and taking your time to read them.

I am trying to manage my work and writing so still getting used to it. I want to give a good ending to this so i hope you all will stick around.

Anyways who's excited for Sam and Chloe's wedding or maybe there should be a ship name. If you have any suggestions do write in the comments.