Chapter 26.

Third Person's POV

Jason stood back alongside Samuel, disappointed in himself, feeling so ignored and angry.

Was he no one to her?

"Who is she?" Irene questioned her boyfriend, her expression was solemn.

"Irene just listen to me i will explain everything, it's not what you think." Dave tried to reason with her.

"I asked. Who is she?!" She raised her voice a little.

"I am his fiance!" the girl behind spoke, her breath was heavy, she seemed a little afraid.

"I knew he had a girlfriend but i promise we weren't trying to deceive you" she continued explaining.

Dave sighed defeated, he can no longer lie or try to make things better by giving excuses.

"You go wait in the car. Okay babe" Dave held her face and gave her a reassuring smile.

She nodded and left hesitantly looking back to see if he is okay.

"So.... i guess there's no point in hiding anything" Dave said finally started to explain himself.

"Yes. She is my fiance and her name is Georgia" he said.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Irene questioned.

"You wanna know Why! I did it because of you!" He yelled

"Me? What did i ever do? I was loyal, so good to you. So why?" By now her tears were streaming down her face.

"Exactly! What did you ever do? Nothing!" He yelled again.

"You never let me even touch you! And i waited patiently but apparently you were so busy with your work and you say you support me! Always talking about how you cherish our relationship but i barely ever kissed you!" He started ranting and Irene stood there listening.

"You know i met Georgia after you and you have been with me for what? A year but i have fucked her more times i even slept with you on bed , just sleep by the way" Dave said and Irene looked him dead in the eye, she was no longer crying.

Jason on the other hand, he was furious listening to Dave's ranting but he held himself back.

But Samuel, he didn't want to stand and listen and he didn't cared if Irene told him off. He cares about Irene! No one gets to hurt her!

"I don't think you have any right to complain! You cheater!" He yelled in anger.

"And who are you? Her boyfriend? Wait i thought it was the other guy! How many guys do you have? Maybe you have so many thats why you never let me fuck you!" Dave laughed and before he could meet Irene's eyes again to look at her face, his face contacted her hand.

She slapped him, her eyes held nothing, completely emotionless.

"I think you have said enough" she said and Dave unable take the insult tried to slap her back.

But before, Jason or Samuel could do anything, Irene stopped his hand and twisted it behind his back.

"Ahhhh! You whore! Let me go!" Dave winced in pain.

She kneed him behind his legs and he fell on his knees.

"Apologies" she simply spoke.

"What? Why would I... Ahhhh!" She twisted his hand even more and pushed his head down with her other hand.

"I said apologize!" She yelled this time.

"Ahhh.....okay i am sorry!" He closed his eyes shut in pain.