Chapter 32.

Jason's POV

"Where is he?" Irene screamed frustrated on not being able to find the man she was looking for.

She stomped her foot on the ground again turning around to go the other way as i grab her hand to stop her.

"Okay, calm down now, love" i pulled her wrist gently towards me making her look my way.

"Calm down! How can i? I can't believe he hid that from me!" She glares at me with anger building inside her.

She has been this way since she found out about Samuel's girlfriend/fiance. She wasn't supposed to find out , Samuel was going to tell her but due to our situation he couldn't and i might have spilled that little information to her subconsciously and we are both screwed now. The way she is now i can understand why Samuel was finding it hard to tell her.

Wow! I never wanna make this women angry.

"I understand. It's okay for you to be upset but talk to him without giving murderous vibes, okay?" I nervously laugh as i see her eyes throwing daggers.

"Don't try to be a peacemaker. Let me remind you that you didn't tell me either so you should keep your mouth shut" she crossed her hands over her chest as she huffed in anger.

God she is hot when she's angry. Maybe i should make her mad often.

Okay not the right time Jason! I scold myself as i catch her furious eyes.

"How can he do that! I am supposed to be his best friend and he just!" She grunted in frustration.

Just then i see the familiar figure who we have been looking for.

He spots us and grins as he approaches.

Honestly i would advice him to run but well the little guy is in for a treat.

"Hey grumpy bear!" Samuel squeals in excitement as he comes forward to engulf her in a big hug.

I'm guessing he called her grumpy because she looked scary at the moment but she will always be a bear, my bear her hugs are the best, a little squishy and fits perfectly in my arms.

I was lost in thoughts until i heard a whine which brought me to back to reality.

Oh yes! Samuel's getting beat up.

"You idiot! How dare you call me with that nickname after what you did!" She yells a little too loud as i see a few people staring at us.

Oh i forgot that we were in the office building but as soon as i realize i started my attempt to move this matter elsewhere.

"That's enough, let's cool down shall we?" I took both her hands in mine as she was about to throw another punch at poor Samuel.

I'm just glad i am not in his position. I am never lying or hiding anything from Irene, never.

"Leave me alone! You didn't really help much either by supporting him in hiding things from me" she spoke angrily as she took her hands away from mine turning back.

I on the other hand took this opportunity to slide my hands beside her waist and back hug her lightly.

I feel her heavy breathing as her chest heaved up and down still in anger and from all the shouting, i lightly kissed her neck and felt her shiver under my touch.

I like that effect of mine on her.

"Don't do it, Jason" she tried to sound angry and stern but it only came out as a light whisper.

"I won't but first you calm down" i whisper in her ear which also gave me a satisfying reaction from her.

She turns to face me taking both my hand that rested on her waist till now.