Chapter 36.

I wonder how it feels, to have your touch.....your bare body next to mine. That slight touch giving me shivers yet yearning for one more touch. Your eyes pinning me down, speaking your mind as i tremble from the pain and pleasure. Maybe my slight blush, my fingertips on your shoulders make you feel the same.....maybe......

"Hey! Hey! Irene!" I jolted up from the sudden screaming of my name and turned my head sideways to look at Sam.

"Listen! What were thinking about?" His confused and annoyed state gave away the fact that i might have been zoning out again.

I have been doing this since last week alot. Especially after coming from Jason's house.

I seriously need to stop thinking about that!

I sighed deeply, "oh my god! If you don't wanna talk just say so!" Sam dramatically exclaimed.

"I am sorry" i gave a apologetic smile realising i zoned out again.

He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. We were sitting at a café as he was explaining me all about him and Chloe, helping me catch on with everything so I don't get upset again.

Well i may be dramatic sometimes.

I was all ears i enjoyed listening to their silly encounters and stories also he told me their future plans together. This was the time i got with him since all we did was work in office.

I was suppose to return back to mom but i chose to operate from here since it will be good for both me and mom. I sent my elder brother at my place and took over his position in our nearest branch. It gives him the opportunity to stay close to mom and his wife also i can finally stay close to Jason.

Speaking of which, he didn't got the time for us since that night. We briefly spend time some days but he is mostly caught up in work.

I don't blame him it's hard running a company but atleast give more time or maybe i am being selfish.

Ugghh!! Stop Irene!

Just then a great idea popped in my head.

"Hey! Sammy!" I looked at a sulking Sam sipping his ice tea.

"Oh! Now you wanna talk?" Why is he so sassy sometimes.

"I'm sorry! I am just troubled about something and i don't know who to talk to!" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes

"What happened?" His eyes immediately softened.

"Well it's a bit personal....um maybe Chloe can help me!" I mentioned hesitantly

"It's been 2 weeks hardly and you want to talk PERSONAL with her and not me!" He answered clearly offended.

I cowered a little and again made the pouty face with big eyes.

"It's more comfortable with her and Sam believe me you don't want to have that conversation with me" i warned him because i know for a fact he won't like it a bit.

"Fine!" He gave up

"Soo when is she free?" I asked hopefully

He rolled his eyes and arms still crossed answered,"maybe in the evening" he mumbled while sulking.

Adorable Sammy!

"Why are you jealous of your own fiance?" I laughed confused

"I am not jealous! I came first! And you are zoning out so much not even paying me attention while i am speaking and then you go and get upset about me not telling you things" he rambled.

"You are right. I am so sorry Sammy and i promise i will make it up to you. You have scored a I-coupon!" I stated enthusiastically clapping my hands.

"And what is that?" He asked as a matter of factly

"One day! My one day! We do everything you say but it should be on acceptable terms. Okay?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

After thinking for a while he moved his hand forward for a handshake, "deal!"

I happily took his hand and we continued our conversation for a while before i flew to my angel, my saviour from the sky.

******************

Here, i stood facing that familiar door with a cute little bell on it. I knocked and waited for the person to open that door.

After just a few seconds there she appeared beautiful as ever, my angel. My eyes softened upon seeing her.

She is so angelic.

"Hey! How are you?" Her wide smile made it obvious she was just as happy to see me as i was.

She engulfed me in a big hug. She must have learned it from Sam.

After settling down on couch in the house i finally took a deep breath and initiated what i have been wanting to say.

"I need your help" staring straight into her eyes, she sensed the tension and gave all the attention to me.

She took my hands in her and nodded for me to continue.

"So you have been with guys before....right?" I awkwardly stated to which she gave a confused expression.

"Irene, honey you have to be more specific than that" she sweetly mentioned noticing my discomfort

"I meant....like been intimate with guys" i gulped, unaware of whether she is open to talk about it.

For a second i thought i made a mistake asking her about this but her next action made me doubt it.

She started laughing.

"You are so cute Irene! No wonder Jason is smitten with you" she tried to control her giggles.

I noticed how she laughs, her eyes disappears and she always have a hand on her mouth with her head titled back a little.

"I'm guessing you guys are not intimate" she finally spoke smiling

I nodded and she continued, "i never imagined Jason holding back"

I got worried the second she mentioned this.

I was right he holds back alot in our relationship.

"Is he holding back with me? I mean  he always assures me that he is happy but i know there are somethings that are just too overwhelming for me but i don't want him to suppress his true feelings." I spoke looking down at my hands and reminiscing about him, all our moments.

"He wants you to be comfortable that's it"  Chloe voiced out her thoughts which made me look up at her.

"He cares about you. Don't think of it in any other way. Please" she reassured me.

"I want us to be close. I want to hear him just as much he cares about my opinions." I spoke in desperation.

She smiled fondly.

"Hmmm...... Speaking of close i think i might have a trick up my sleeve" she gave a mischievous smile and i just tilted my head in confusion.

***************************************

Author's Note:

I will apologize for updating so late these days. I have been really busy with work.

Just know that i really appreciate you all! Thankyou for supporting my story so far.