Chapter 31.

"i think we should proceed with this plan , Miss Vermillion" Mr Henderson proposed.

We were finalizing the project plan, i was with the project team.

"Yes this seems like the best choice, i should forward the information and then we can move ahead" we all nodded agreeing with the project plan details and i got out of the meeting hall with the files and documents.

I was immersed in the grouping the files while walking when someone grabbed me by the arm and pushed me towards a empty room, one of the office.

"What the hell! Who....." I wasn't able to complete my sentence as i was faced with a very happy Jason.

"You scared me!" I hit his arm.

He rubbed and pouted cutely.

"Sorry, i just missed you" he hugged me , giggling.

"We talked yesterday" i rolled my eyes at his silly but cute reaction.

"Yes but you visited after so many days" he whined looking at me with big eyes and pouted his lips.

"Four days, Jason four!" I put up my fingers in front of him.

He glanced and took a hold of my hand instead.

"Same thing. Did you had lunch? Let's have lunch!" He asked and answered himself before i could speak.

I pulled him backwards from his arm before we can go out of the room.

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised in question.

"What are you doing?" He titled his head a little at my question

"Taking my girlfriend to lunch" he gave a big grin.

He is such a baby!

I shook my head smiling at him.

"People are gonna get suspicious! We are in the office" i told him and he stood silent for a moment but recovered quickly.

"So what? I loved you for 8 years wait until they find that out! They won't be suspicious then" he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, smelling my hair. My back was against a wall, he held my waist with one of his hand and other still intertwined with mine.

 My back was against a wall, he held my waist with one of his hand and other still intertwined with mine

I chuckled and gently roamed my fingers through his hair.

"Why are you such a baby" i smiled and he looked up lifting his head and smiled cheekily.

"Why? Am i not your baby?" He teased and saw me blush, i just shook my head holding back a smile.

He took my hand and led me outside after a while to get lunch.

"Let's get lunch!" He marched forward and i just followed holding his hand.

****************

We were not at the office cafeteria instead Jason took us to a fancy yet comfortable restaurant for lunch.