Chapter 38.

Jason's POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm beeping, reaching out with my hand on the nightstand i tried to shut it off.
Shuffling to the other side of the bed i realized I'm wrapped up in sheets with a weight on my arm.

She looks so peaceful sleeping, just like a little baby. I took in her sleeping form as i turned completely to her side, a small smile on my face making it's way to a grin.

"Ire, wake up" i softly tried to whisper in her ear to which she shuffled a bit and curled closer to my chest.

I just let her be as i saw her eyebrows creased a bit giving a sign that she isn't ready to wake up just yet. I put my chin on top of her head and ran my hand through her messed up hair, patting her gently.

Just a few moments of silence and then our peace was distributed by the continuous ringing of the doorbell.

I swear to god whoever it is, should have a solid reason to be here.

I heard Irene mumble beside me still sleepy as she tried to wake up, i immediately got up and put my pants on to get the door so she wouldn't have to hear this torture anymore.

Quickly getting downstairs i swung the door open only to be faced by a very familiar face.

My big brother!

He has a great timing! As always!

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered yelled clearly not pleased by his sudden yet familiar visit.

"Why are you half naked?" Instead of answering he just questioned me while making his way into the hall.

"I don't need to answer you that! Just tell me why are you visiting again?" My annoyed voice made it pretty clear and he just shook his head in disappointment.

"Ah! Can't even come to meet my little brother, can I?" He dramatically sighed

"I can't with you...." I was about to continue how annoyed and irritated i am of his visit eventhough he is my brother but got interrupted.

"Who is it, Jason?" Irene came into view from upstairs dressed in my shirt from last night and a blue short.

She looks cute! Maybe she freshened up before coming down to make her look presentable because her hair and face seemed less sleepier now. I smiled but instantly got reminded of another presence in the room.

"Seriously? Another one?" Erik looked disappointed.

"What?" I spoke confused.

"Just get over her dude, already. Stop sleeping around with rando..." He stopped as soon as his eyes caught Irene's looking completely confused and hesitant.

"Hi, have we met before?" He immediately changed the subject.

"Hello, I am Irene, nice to meet you" she introduced herself the same polite tone and smile she used when she first met my brother.

"Right! I know you! The responsible one, nice to meet you again" he smiled remembering her and she returned the gesture.

"Wow! Can't believe you got her" he emphasized the word 'her' as in taunting me.

"Shut up!" I mumbled annoyed.

"No for real! She is your girlfriend right? Not like...?" He carefully questioned.

"Yes! Erik she is my girlfriend and will be for a long long time so stop interrogating and talk your business" i shut him up before he talks further because i rather be spending my time with Irene right now.