Chapter 30.

We broke apart and i just stared at her face, taking in her features. Her small nose that i just wanna boop, her big yet medium sized brown eyes, her brown curly hair , complexion of her skin.

She is so beautiful.

I smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Irene asked lifting both her eyebrows, curious like a little puppy.

Ahh the way she reminds me of little pups! It's still there.

My smile widened and her expression grew more curious as she tilted her head a little.

"What would i do with you?" I squeezed both her cheeks lightly.

She makes my heart flutter with her adorable expression.

"What are you talking about?" Her voice was a bit muffled because i was still holding her cheeks.

Her lips turned into a pout.

My heart! She is so cute! What will i do with her!

I took a deep breath and took her hand in mine.

"What should we do now?" I asked getting my face closer to her, staring at her lips.

It's so fun teasing her!

"Ah.....ahmm" she cleared her throat looking here and there.

Ding! Dong!

The bell rang, both of our attention turned to the door.

I sighed frustrated as Irene let go of my hand and excused herself to go open the door.

Why do people keep disturbing us!

I followed her to see who it was but watching her back frozen i got worried.

"Hey, Irene is everything okay?" I approached her carefully.

"What are you doing here, father?" Her expression were solemn.

Her father! Wait! That's so sudden! I am not prepared to meet her family!

It's okay Jason! Calm down you got this!

I gave myself some encouragement and nodding to myself moved forward.

" Why? I can't come to meet my daughter" the man in front of the door spoke.

I finally saw his face, grey hair, the wrinkles and those brown eyes.

She has her father's eyes.

I was just observing from a distance until my eyes landed on her. She didn't look very happy.

"Aren't you gonna invite your father inside?" The old man said smiling, he wore big rimmed glasses as well.

"Come in" she said letting her father in, he happily entered until his eyes spotted me standing a little farther from them.

He turned halfway around and lifted his one eyebrow in question.

Irene didn't answer, more like she wasn't even paying attention to her father, not even looking into his eyes.

"And who is this young man?" He spoke after waiting for her daughter to answer but she didn't.

"Hello sir, i am Jason sterling. It's nice to meet you." I smiled politely and tried to lift up hand to do a handshake but instead got a judgemental stare from her father.

Okay that is rude. Maybe he doesn't like me that much. It's okay you have to make him like you for Irene.

He walked past and sat himself on the couch.