A slight delay

The next morning. Santana and Brittany are lying in the bed as they only had a few hours left of their stay. 

"Thank you for a wonderful night, babe," Santana said softly while she was caressing her wife's cheek as they both barely woke up.

Taking a deep breath Brittany opens up her eyes and smiles as she loving looks at her beautiful wife's face."You are very welcome gorgeous." 

Santana gets up and goes to freshen up in the bathroom downstairs. Brittany follows close behind. They both enjoy a shower together. As Santana exits the shower she informs her wife that she's going to make breakfast. 

As they were sitting eating the delicious food that Santana had prepared. Santana gets up and retrieves an item from the fridge.

"Would you like some whipped cream on your pancakes babe?" Santana asked

'Ooh yes please." Brittany cooed.

Santana stands up and walks over to her wife while shaking the RediWhip can and she pours some whipped cream on each pancake. Then she sits on her wife's lap and looks at her with a smirk. 

"Arent you going to put whipped cream on your pancakes too Hun," Brittany asked

"I'd rather put whipped cream on someone else!" Santana said with a sexy smirk on her face. 

Santana then puts a little whipped cream on her wife's lips and then proceeds to lick it off and then kisses her wife. As Santana pulls back she then puts a little whipped cream on her wife's neck and then proceeds to lick it off slowly. Soft moans escape Brittany's mouth. Santana then repositions herself and is now straddling Brittany.  Brittany takes the can of Redi Whip from her wife's hand and shakes it and puts a little on Santana's cleavage and licks it off slowly as Brittany's hands move up and down Santana's back and ass.  Brittany slowly licks up from Santana's cleavage up to the crock of her neck then up to her lips and then to her mouth. 

Brittany grabs at the base of Santana's tank top and pulls it up and off of her wife, leaving just her black silky bra on.  Knowing that Santana had already pumped and getting the okay to softly and tenderly kiss her almost exposed nipples as the bra fell to the ground. Breakfast was definitely put on hold. As Santana leads Brittany back upstairs and gently pushes Brittany onto the unmade bed, knowing that it would get one last use before the final cleaning upon departing back home. 

Santana whispers "It's your turn now. Just relax.' 

"Okay" Brittany whispers back and anticipates what her wife has planned. 

Santana brings her right leg over her wife's body and is now straddling her on the bed, then picks up Brittany's arms and softly pins them over her head. Santana leans down and kisses Brittany long and hard. She then proceeds to kiss down Brittany's neck and suck's lightly on her pulse point.  Brittany starts to squirm and soft moans escape her mouth. 

Santana works her way down Brittany's body. Kissing between her wife's perky boobs. Using both hands softly caressing each one as she continued kissing downward. Brittany placing her head back into the pillow still squirming wanting to have her wife touch her where she longed for her touch. Santana reaching Brittany's navel as she swirled her tongue around then making her way downward.  Santana slithered down Brittany's torso as Brittany opened her legs Santana's chest hit Brittany's core when her body slipped down on the bed. Santana slowly dragged her arms down Brittany's boobs down to her stomach and then made their way between Brittany's legs.  As Santana softly touched Britt's clit, Brittany twitched a bit and let out a moan. Santana kissed Brittany's inner thigh as she moved her hand to Brittany's folds. Brittany began to slowly gyrate and really wanted for her wife to insert her fingers into her because it has been too long to have been touched there.