Chaos!!!

Two weeks into November and already several people have lost out on the "Baby Pool" 

Santana has been having frequent contractions. Since this is her final month of pregnancy Mr. Sanchez was nice enough to give both girls time off.  As well as bringing both sets of parents to New York for the arrival of their grandson, but also for the Thanksgiving holiday too. 

Santana felt much more at ease with her mom and mother-in-law in New York, as well as her Dad's too. Santana's Abuela was set to arrive the following week due to unchangeable doctor appointments. 

Brittany was going down her checklist for the baby's arrival. 

Brittany was at the Mall picking up some things for Santana

Brittany was at the Mall picking up some things for Santana.  There was just so much to get. Breast pads, Nipple cream, Nursing Bras. Then some clothing items for the baby.  As she was putting all the packages in the car Diego was on the phone with Cortez.  Since Brittany was with Diego, then Cortez was with Santana.  Mr. Sanchez made sure that Santana was not left alone since it was down to the wire and that the baby can come any day now and Brittany was completely fine with that. Just to help put everyone at ease.

As Brittany and Diego arrive at the apartment, Cortez happily helps bring in all the shopping bags that were left in the car. So Diego and Cortez head back down to the car to retrieve the rest of the items as Brittany and Santana get to spend a moment alone before both sets of parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez, Dr. and Mrs. Wyatt arrive for a little dinner party. 

Brittany grabs Santana's hand as she has a few bags in her other hand and leads Santana to their bedroom.  

"Brittany, what is it that you have to show me in the bedroom that you couldn't show me in the living room?' Santana askes

"Well, everyone will be arriving soon, and I just wanted to see you in this real quick" Brittany says with a sexy smirk as she's holding up a nursing bra

'You want me to model it for you?" Santana said with her brow raised

"Yes, please," Brittany said with pouty lips

"How can I say no to that face," Santana said coyly

'Here, let me help you" Brittany said with a huge smile on her face

"Oh, I"m sure you will," Santana said as she's taking off her shirt

Brittany started to unhook Santana's bra and helps her put on the nursing bra. As soon as Santana has the new bra on she turns around facing Brittany. Then Brittany unhooks the clasp on the left side and brings the loose fabric down to uncover Santana's nipple. 

"Well, hello there!" Brittany says as she leans down to gently kiss her wife's exposed nipple.

"Um...Britt, don't start what you can't finish!!!" Santana whispering while tracing her fingers in Brittany's hair.