A tough decision

It's the beginning of June and the hustle is on. Santana's parents and Brittany's parents have been calling every day or every other day.  The countdown has just begun, because at the end of the month the adorable trio will be moving back home to Lima, Ohio.

Kyle has been a regular house guest since his dad has been working a lot. Brittany and Santana didn't mind one bit, because the interaction between Kyle and Santino was priceless. The only thing is they didn't have the heart to tell Kyle that they will be moving at the end of the month. They told Dr. Taylor but all three decided to tell Kyle together and unfortunately, they haven't had the time to talk to him yet.

Brittany asked Dr. Taylor if Kyle could be a guest on "Fondue for Two" and he agreed. The segment was so adorable and had one of the highest ratings because of Kyle and Santino being the special guests. The bonding of Kyle and Santino was very noticeable.

A knock on the door interrupted the four watching the Disney movie "Bolt". Brittany handed Santana Santino as she got up to answer the door.

"Hey Kyle, look who it is?" Brittany said as she opened the door to let Dr. Taylor enter.

"Hi dad, can we stay and watch the movie it just barely started please?" Kyle asked his dad.

'Um, sure if it's alright with both Brittany and Santana?" Dr. Taylor stated

"Oh, it's no problem, the more the merrier' Brittany said inviting Dr. Taylor to join them on the couch.

The U-shaped couch is usually more than well enough room for about twelve people, but since Kyle was playing with Santino. So the majority of the sides of the couch were occupied with containers of different types of toys to enhance Santino's motor skills. So the seating arrangements went Brittany with Santino on her lap, then Santana, then Kyle, and finally Dr. Taylor. It was a tight squeeze and so Kyle took it upon himself to do something about it.

Kyle is tapping Santana on her shoulder as Santana was turned a bit to look over at Santino.

'Um, Mrs. Lopez can I please sit on your lap to finish watching the movie?" Kyle asked shyly

"Um, sure, but wouldn't you want to sit on your dad's lap?" Santana asked

"Nah, he doesn't like it when I sit on his lap, besides, he'll just fall asleep like he always does," Kyle said sadly

"Oh, okay, sure," Santana said as she looked over at Brittany and shrugged her shoulders and Britt did the same, whereas Santino just smiled big while rocking back and forth.

So Kyle very carefully sat on Santana's lap and everyone continued to watch the movie. It was towards the end of the movie when Kyle got a little scared when Bolt got caught in the fiery building, Kyle grabbed Santana's arms and tightens her arms around him.

Santana and Brittany just looked at each other. Santino was yawning and rubbing his eyes leaning back on Brittany's chest when he looks over at Kyle

"Is is is Bolt gonna die?" Kyle whimpering

"Honestly Sweetie, I don't know, this is our first time seeing this movie just like you," Santana said softly as Santino scooted over to hug Kyle. Brittany and Santana's hearts just melted at seeing the adorable gesture.

"Thank you for letting me sit on your lap and I'm sorry if I held on to your arms too tight," Kyle said apologetically

"No need to apologize, Kyle," Santana said softly giving him a little hug

"And thank you, Santino, thank you for the hug," Kyle said  Santino just smiled and giggled playing with Kyle's hands.

"Um, Dr. Taylor?" Brittany said nudging him on his shoulder "Dr. Taylor" she continued