When was it

It was a very cold and snowy Saturday afternoon. Brittany and Santana are basically stuck in their apartment with no power.  A few drivers skidded out and crashed into the power polls just around the corner.  The electric company personnel was working as quickly as they could to restore power.  So no internet, no music, no T.V. nothing.  Just the fires going in the two fireplaces in the apartment to keep it nice and toasty.  The meowing of the cats seems to be the only sound echoing throughout the apartment (aside from the popping and crackling of the fires in the fireplaces) and at times they'd be in sync and other times they'd have a nice beat going. 

Santana started to dust the bookshelves and came across their old yearbooks.  She takes out the 2009 William McKinley Yearbook and starts flipping through the pages. 

Santana and Brittany sit on the couch looking through the yearbook as Brittany says "Wow, it seems so long ago!?  Santana responds, "I know right!"

Santana and Brittany sit on the couch looking through the yearbook as Brittany says "Wow, it seems so long ago!?  Santana responds, "I know right!".  They flip through the pages 

Santana says "Oh my god there's Berry!

Brittany replied, "Yeah in one of the many clubs that she joined, whether people liked it or not!"

Santana commented, "Yeah well she was definitely driven to what she wanted and set the bar high and she made her dreams come true, so good for her!"

Brittany replied, "Wow, I'm shocked you said that!" 

Santana asked," Really, why?"

Brittany said, "Well because you were out to get her and take her spot on Broadway, remember?"

Santana responded, "I know, and I'm not proud of the way I went about doing that, but, do you remember who helped me see the light?"

Brittany said with a smile, "Me!'

Santana replied back, "Yes, it was you and that was a major turning point for us!" 

Santana leans into Brittany for a sweet kiss.

Brittany asked, "I've been meaning to ask you this question for a long time now and I know it doesn't' really matter since we are married and we'll be together forever.  But, when was it that you knew  I mean really knew deep down inside your very core that you fell in love with me?"