Week 4

It's an exciting week for both Santana and Brittany.  Brittany's fans of "Fondue for Two" have been missing her weekly segments and wondering when she will resume.  So she figured out that on Monday evenings she can do "Fondue for Two" and do  " Queso Por Dos" on the Wednesday evening slot. Brittany is all about keeping everyone happy, but her main priority is keeping her wife happy.  Brittany is so proud of Santana and for her upcoming "Queso Por Dos Appetizer Cookbook" project.  

Brittany glances over at Santana that's hard at work on her laptop with picking out 25 of her delicious appetizers to feature in the cookbook.  Not to mention looking forward to devouring them after taking pictures of the finished foods. 

Santana notices Brittany glancing her way with a proud look upon her adorable face.

"Um Britt, why are you staring at me?" answers a puzzled Santana

"Look at you, hard at work, you're so cute!" smiled Brittany

The comment puts a coyish face on Santana as she says " Babe, can you come and look at the ones I've picked out and get your honest opinion please?" 

Brittany quickly grabs two bottles of water from the retro fridge and walks over to Santana and hands her the bottle of water.

"Thank you, how'd you know I was thirsty," says Santana as she puts her hand out for the water bottle 

But Brittany pulls the bottle out of Santana's reach and leans in and says

"Thirsty, huh, well I can moisten  up your mouth for ya!"  Brittany says seductively as she goes in for a loving and passionate kiss with Santana.

Santana is sitting crossed-legged on the computer chair and Brittany swivels her around and then she kneels down in front of Santana and leans into her and kisses Santana. Brittany then gently places Santana's legs around her waist and Brittany moves in more and places the cold water bottle between her wife's legs which makes Santana jump a bit. 

"Oh my god that was cold, I wasn't expecting that!" Santana said.

Brittany notices that Santana isn't wearing a bra and so Brittany grabs the cold bottle of water and slowly rubs it over Santana's boobs which makes her nipples hard and poke through her blouse.  

"Someone woke up in an extremely horny mood!" Santana whispers  

Brittany nods her head in agreement.

"You get this way a few days before starting your Demon!" suggested Santana

(Both Brittany and Santana call their periods demon because of all the pmsing and bloating and everything that goes with it.) 

"You know me so well" replied Brittany

Santana then pushes the remote control button to close all the curtains in the apartment as to not give a free show to the people in the nearby buildings. Once they are all closed Santana takes off her tank top and gives Brittany full access to her rambunctious twins.  Brittany caresses one boob as her mouth is occupied with the other. Santana's legs then wrap tighter around Brittany's waist gyrating against her body.  Santana takes Brittany's T-shirt off and rubs her hand over her chest. They make their way to the couch since the bedroom is too far away.  After scissoring and fondling each other for more than an hour, they just relax on the couch for a moment before getting dressed. They kiss on last time and thank each other for the wonderful time.