A shocking image! 😲

Santino is now five months old and Kyle has become a regular houseguest when his dad gets called last minute to the hospital. Both Brittany and Santana have created quite a bond with Kyle and vice versa.

Kyle even asked if they could help him unpack his house while his dad was at work to surprise him since they've been in their new place for almost a month and pretty much everything was still in cardboard boxes. And both Santana and Brittany agreed. 

It was a Saturday afternoon and Kyle's dad had the morning shift and Kyle's original babysitter was only available for the beginning part from 6 am to 12 noon. And Santana and Brittany took the afternoon from 12 noon to 6 pm. So, Brittany, Santana, and Santino in his stroller arrived at Dr. Taylor's place at 11:30 am.

"You're here, yeah, thanks for coming over guys, Hi Santino hi hi," Kyle said excitedly as Santino just smiled and kept trying to grab Kyle's hand.

After Kyle's other babysitter left, Kyle wanted to play with Santino but there were just too many boxes around. So Brittany and Santana started to work at empty out a box each.  Brittany decided to split up and she took the living room as Santana took the kitchen. After those two rooms were done they took a little break and checked in on Kyle and Santino. 

Brittany had a little system going. That after each box was emptied she'd found the biggest box and unfolded all the other empty boxes and placed them all in the bigger box and placed it in the corner. The last room that they all worked on was Kyle's room. So Kyle and Brittany mostly worked on his room as Santana feed and changed Santino.  The only room that was not touched was Glenn's room. It was almost 5 pm and Santana started to cook dinner to have it all ready by the time Dr. Taylor got home. 

Dr. Taylor had arrived at 5:45 pm which surprised everyone. And he saw that the apartment was all unpacked and set up, well all but his room.

"Well, look at all you working hard together." Dr. Taylor said

"Dad" Kyle ran to his dad and he picked him up in his arms.

"Hey buddy, I hope you were a good boy for everyone today?" Dr. Taylor asked

"Yes, Sir. I was good. I tried to teach Santino how to crawl again, he almost got it too." Kyle gushed.

"Is that so, wow something smells good?" Dr. Taylor mentioned looking at Santana and Brittany in the kitchen as he put Kyle down.

Kyle hurried to Santino who was laying down on a blanket nearby to play with him again.

"Well Glenn the food is all ready for you and your son to enjoy, we'll just get our things and be on our way," Brittany said

"Oh, I thought you all were going to eat dinner with us," Kyle said

"Yeah, I mean you went through all this trouble making dinner c'mon please stay?" Dr. Taylor asked

Brittany and Santana looked at each other when they hear Kyle pleading

"Please please please please stay and eat dinner with us please please please?" Kyle stammered

"Okay we'll stay" Both Brittany and Santana answered

"Okay, Kyle please set the table?" His dad asked

At that moment, Santino began to cry.

"He's probably hungry himself!" Brittany stated

"Oh, um where can I feed him at?" Santana asked Glenn

"Um, right, um you can feed him in my room and you can close the door for privacy," Glenn said

"Oh okay, thanks. I'll just be about 20 minutes, so go ahead and you all start eating I'll be back before you know it." Santana said as she grabbed the diaper bag and Santino and headed to Glenn's bedroom.