A Gleesgiving

It's the second week in November. The year has been flying by so fast. The next few weeks are jam packed with a few local book signings for Santana and double shooting web series for "Fondue for Two" and "Queso Por Dos" in order to have the week off for Thanksgiving.  Santana'a Parents are taking a trip with her Abuela to Hawaii for a small vacation and won't be celebrating with Santana and Brittany.  Brittany's Parents will be in sunny California during the Holidays. It being their first Holiday as a married couple they both decided to make it an intimate Holiday for just to two of them.  

"Hey babe, since it's just going to be the two of us for Thanksgiving we don't need a big turkey do we? Santana asked.

"I don't see why not." I really don't want you to slave away in the kitchen for just the two of us, why don't we just order take out?'  Britt suggested.

Santana walks over to Brittany and embraces her and says "But, babe this is our very first Thanksgiving as a married couple!" As Santana is swaying back and forth in Brittany's arms.

"Ooh, okay. Tell you what. If you want to cook  a Thanksgiving feast, then for Christmas we order one of those pre-cooked Christmas feasts from the restaurant down the street that's already been advertising to place your order now!  Deal?  Brittany suggested.

"So you are saying that I have to pick to cook either  our very first Thanksgiving feast as a married couple or our first Christmas feast as a married couple, is that what your saying? Santana questioned. 

"Yes, pretty much. Pick one?" Brittany replied

"But why are you making me choose, I just love to cook! How come I can't do both? Santana protested.

"Honey, that's too much work for you to do for just me!" Brittany mentioned.

Santana starts to kiss Brittany's neck up and down while saying "If you let me ( muah) cook both Holiday dinner's, (muah) you can decided ( muah) on a special dessert ( muah)  if you know what I mean!"  as she continues to  kiss Brittany on her  neck and softly sucks a tiny area just below her ear that drives Brittany crazy because they haven't had time to be intimate with each other for close to two weeks now.  And they were both yearning for one another's touch. 

"Mrs. Lopez are you trying to seduce me!" Brittany manged to say while trying to focus.

"(Muah) I don't know (Muah) is it working (Muah) as Santana starts to kiss down Brittany's neck down to the center of her breasts as one hand is on Brittany's firm ass and her other hand is softly rubbing up and down her back.

Brittany has lost all focus at hand and is now extremely turned on by her wife's touch.  Brittany gently gets both of Santana's arms and places them around her neck as Brittany picks up Santana and has her straddle her on the couch as Brittany slaps one hand on Santana's firm ass and the other unbuttoning Santana's blouse. 

Santana says with a coy look on her face "Oh, so this is going to happen right now as she's sucking on Brittany's lower lip. 

Brittany shakes her head and softly says "Ugh huh!"

Santana then pushes the button on the remote that's on the end table next to the couch. Then touches the lamp on the same table just once and it's set to have a dim light setting.  Santana then begins to pull up on Brittany's shirt as she starts to gyrate on Britt's lap.  The sexual tension has been insane the past two weeks. They want to enjoy this time together. 

Brittany whispers in Santana's ear "Tell me what you want me to do to you?" as she softly kisses just below her ear lob just before lightly sucking on her neck which gives Santana goosebumps on her arms. 

Santana mumbles "Anything you want!" as she gently  moves her hands barely touching her skin up and down Britt's back and the sides of Britt's torso which makes Britt's nipples hard.