Too Cold for Comfort

Brittany and Santana are getting all dressed up to attend their very first Univision Holiday Party.  Mr. Sanchez holds an annual holiday party on the first Saturday evening in the month of December. Mr. Sanchez goes all out for the holiday parties. The party is always held in an elaborate hotel banquet hall that can house the companies 300 employees and their plus one guest. Of course, it's by RSVP only.  He hires the best cooks, best bands, and D.J's, the best prizes, and an open bar. He even hires a company to pick up and take home all the guests so that no one drinks and drives. 

Brittany's cell phone rings.  "Hello" Brittany answers

"Hello Mrs. Pierce-Lopez this is Mr. Romero I'll be picking you and your wife up in 20 minutes to take you to the Univision Holiday Party," Mr. Romero says

"Thank you very much, Mr. Romero, we'll be ready when you arrive and be down in the lobby" Replies Brittany.

Brittany ends the call and calls out to Santana "Hey hun, I just got the call from Mr. Romero and he said that he'll be here in 20 minutes to pick us up and I told him that we'd be ready and down in the lobby." 

Santana enters the living room putting on her earrings 'I'm all ready babe. I just feed the cats and placed them in the guest room for the evening." 

Santana is now standing next to Brittany as Santana hands Britt the necklace, 'Can you put this on me babe"  Santana asks as she lifts her hair exposing her neck.

Brittany unclasps the necklace and puts her arms around the front of Santana's neck. Before Britt fastens the necklace together she lightly kisses Santana's neck. "Careful now, the evening just began?" Santana says softly. 

'You look gorgeous Santana, I don't know how I'm gonna contain myself tonight!" Britt said 

"Yeah well look at you, you're stunning. It's gonna take a lot of willpower from me to not attack you myself" Santana said with a sexy smirk on her face.

They exchange kisses and then grab their purses, phones, keys, and coats and head down to the lobby.

Mr. Romero arrives and opens the back door to let Brittany and Santana in and then drive off to the party.

As Brittany and Santana walk into the banquet hall that's decorated like they are in a Winter Wonderland, with light blue lighting, light fixtures that resemble icicles, tables with white frost over deep red table cloths,  icicle lights as centerpieces.  Everyone dressed in elegant holiday attire.  As they approach the check-in table, Brittany shows the staff the invitation and confirms her party of two.  The staff then hands Brittany two raffle tickets and welcomes them to the party and to enjoy their evening. 

They find a table and as they sit down. Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez approaches then and thanks them for coming and asks to speak to Brittany and Santana for a favor.  The girls listen to Mr. Sanchez as he told them that he heard from both Diego and Cortez that the two of them sang. And that they sang very well.  Mr. Sanchez asked, "Some of the entertainment has not arrived yet and I was wondering if the two of you wouldn't mind singing a few songs to help get the party started?"  Both Brittany and Santana looked at each other and were in agreement.  Brittany asked, "How many songs, what kind of songs would he like for them to sing?"  Mr. Sanchez asked "A few dance songs and then a couple of Holiday songs."  Brittany turned to Mr. Sanchez and said, "We'd be happy to sing for you Mr. Sanchez just give us a few minutes to see if the band is familiar with the songs that we have in mind please.'  Mr. Sanchez said, "Yes, of course, thank you so much ladies, you saved the party."  

Brittany and Santana approached the band members and had asked if they knew the songs that she wrote on a table napkin?'  The band leader looked over the list of songs and let the ladies know that they can play all the songs on the list.