New York...Week 1

The newlyweds are all settled into their breathtaking apartment. Lady and Lord Tubbington had arrived and are getting use to their new home too.  Brittany and Santana  really haven't left their apartment much. They've just enjoyed being with each other without any interruptions, or drama that they experienced when they were in High School and after up until their wedding. They were both kinda scared in starting their new life together crashing on Rachel's couch until they could find a place of their own. While on their honeymoon, they were looking at different apartment websites  trying to find something quick and inexpensive. They just wanted a small place of their own.  Santana still had money left that her mom gave her as a graduation present. Brittany received a sign on bonus from Univision and they both received money as wedding gifts, so they had a hefty savings to carry them for a while.  But thankfully, they didn't have to worry about all that now because of Brittany's new Boss Mr.Sanchez the CEO of Univison and the amazing gift.. their new apartment that's secured for the next 2 years. 

It's Sunday morning and Santana is making breakfast in bed for her one true love and new wife of over a month now, Mrs. Brittany S.Pierce-Lopez.  She had made little heart shaped pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and avocado toast on whole wheat bread  a small bowl of red raspberries and two tall glasses of orange juices that she had place on a cherry-wood bed tray with two Lillie's intertwined  to symbolize their unbreakable union.  Santana walks barefoot down the long hallway wearing one of her wife's "Queso Por Dos" tank tops ( one of the many swag items provided by Univision) and nothing else.  She walks in the bedroom to find Brittany slowly waking up reaching for Santana in their bed.  

"Santana!" Britt calls out.

"Good morning my love." Santana says lovingly

Brittany pops up from the bed stretching and then wiping her eyes in amazement.

"It's a better morning now that I've seen my smokin gorgeous wife, and what's this?" Brittany replies.

"Breakfast in Bed" says Santana as she places the tray over Brittany's lap and then climbs in bed next to her.

" You deserve it after the amazing love making we did last night, you were amazing!" Santana proudly says.

"Thank you so much my love, but I wanted to take you out for Brunch?" mentions Brittany

"Awe, but, I love cooking for you and we have a refrigerator full of food plus I couldn't go out dressed like this!" Santana says softly as she leans on her right hand on the the bed shifting the tank-top which makes her voluptuous breast hang out  the side.

"You look hot in that tank-top" whispers Brittany

Brittany goes and freshens up in the bathroom and returns to her spot on the bed.

Santana takes a sip of the orange juice as Brittany returns. 

"Come here?" Brittany asks Santana

Santana moves closer to Brittany moving the tray away. Brittany leans in and kisses Santana. 

"I don't know if I'm hungry or horny now!" mentions Brittany with a smirk on her face.

"I say food then fun." whispers Santana.

"Well, I say fun then food. Better yet, how bout some fun with food!" Brittany asks coyly.

"Wow, Britt you are so kinky, I love it" Santana says smiling

Brittany is leaning over Santana on the bed. Brittany then grabs one of the four slices of avocado toasts and looks as if she's going to take a bite but it slips out of her hand and lands on Santana's right boob that's leaning out of the tank-top side avocado side down.