«Gay boi»

James fell with a thump onto Finn, the wind knocked out of him. He mentally hit himself for putting down his guard. Bad things happen when you do that. He reminded himself.  He groaned and tried to open his mouth and apologize, when he was kicked off Finn by the boy that had prior hurt Wells.

The boy stared into James dark brown, almost black eyes and snorted. 

"You even look the part of a psychopath you little freak." He spat onto James face.

James slowly used his rough hands and pushed against the ground, never leaving the boy's eyes as he slowly stood.

He turned to Finn who was glaring at him. "Sorry." He curtly replied. 

"What is wrong with you." The blond girl defiantly stepped forward. "He's just a delinquent like the rest of us." She obviously was out in solitary if she had no idea who he was, the things he'd done.

James stepped back quietly and replied, "I'm fine, I don't blame him for that."

"How can you say that?" She directed at him. His goon just kicked you off a roof onto Finn, and then he kicked you in the stomach and called you a psychopath. James knew it would just be easier for her to hate him, than to try and fail to be his friend.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is James, I'm 17, and I'm pretty sure I'm a psychopath, or that's what everyone else calls me." The blond girl looked taken back by his remark so he shut his mouth.

He looked over to Octavia and saw her almost take a small step forward but Bellamy gripped her arm so she could not leave. 

James gave her a small reassuring look that only a very observant person could catch. Thankfully she caught on and gave him a slight nod.

James turned his dark brown eyes back to the boy's brown ones and gave him a cold stare as he slowly stepped back near the blond girl with the map, but far enough away so that they wouldn't think he was with her.

Finn walked over and hastily sent a glare James's way. He then turned his focus back to the blond girl. "Uh, so Mount Weather. When do we leave?"

"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food." She replied.

Wells glanced at them both. "How are the two of you going to carry enough food for a hundred."

Finn glanced around and grabbed an Asian boy and another with goggles bye their shoulder, steering them towards the group. "Four of us. Can we go now?"

James mentally fought inside his head. If I go then I could very well die because of whatever is out their, or I might just die by Finn. The glanced back over to the person who attacked small Jaha. He thought he heard one of his goons around him call the boy the name Murphy.

Well if I stay here this brown haired boy and his goons could probably end me in seconds.

He slowly walked over to the blond girl, "I can help bring the food."

She looked at him warily but quickly decided they needed the help. "Okay, I think this will be enough." She said nodding at James but quickly averting her gaze.

"Sounds like a party, make it six." Octavia stepped forward, only to be pulled back roughly by her brother. They spoke harshly in low voices, glancing around with Bellamy's eyes finally landed on James.