Thanks <3

Hi everyone!

First of all I just wanted to say a thanks to every single reader who had read and commented and voted on my books :) you guys are so amazing!

First thanks go to @Rey-Zen , the person when I first started writing this book months ago gave me the motivation to actually continue it. You helped me realize how much I actually loved writing so I really wanted to thank you.

Next is @PaTATaSfRiTaS2112 who I kid you not is my absolute favorite person on Wattpad. Your comments make me smile so much and you gave me so much motivation for this book! You are the main reason I keep on wanting to update this crazy story and I hope I didn't make you cry too much in that last chapter heh :)

Also thanks to @RosieMarin3 , @sushiiyii , @Withouthope7 , @Distressed_Anxiety , @silashateslife , and so many others for your super duper lovely comments on the book <3 every single one makes me smile so much.

But really for everyone thank you again so much, I will be editing this entire thing (my writing has improved so much since the early chapters) and I will also be writing more of my Teen Wolf fanfiction, plus writing ANOTHER Teen Wolf fanfic on top of that :)

Much love,

Syd <3