Pure Insanity.

December 27th, 1993 11:36 A.M.:
Sal Fishers bedroom:
5 days left.

"Sal please, you do realize this is absolutely crazy right??" Larry said, ash was pacing in sals room, and might as well be wearing a line into the floor. Todd was typing on his computer and taking notes of what sals account was. "It's true!! Travis told me man- I have to save him, WE have to save him. He could die!" Sal said. Sal was currently taking notes, a large pin up board on his wall. His mask was half up, lazily taking gulps of a Red Bull and sitting criss cross in front of the board. Sals room had become their base of operations since Christmas, sals mental state had plummeted- he was too busy to eat and sleep, as well as forgetting to get water, which had resulted in Sal routinely passing out. He already had an iron deficiency.

"Sal- I know you think this is the best option but we literally can't go burning churches! Christianity literally sucks ass we get it- but still man we all could literally go to prison." Larry said and put his hand on his shoulder. It was December 27th. Sal had partially enjoyed his Christmas- but Travis had never left his mind, nevermind the world low-key maybe coming to an end. He had nightmares of his potential fate, and would always wake up in a teary mess. Sal covered his face and just took a mental break for a few seconds "I know okay!?...i know." He sighed in frustration. The group looked over one another and looked back at Sal. "Well- I'm sure we can figure something out. Have you had any contact with Travis since Christmas Eve?" Ashley asked, making her way to the board and moving a few pins. "No. That's a really big problem. We just..if we only had a few more pieces maybe we could figure out the puzzle, find a weakness. I know we can do it but we need information from the inside." Sal stated, sighing and moving his hands to his sides. Larry looked to him and gently sat behind him, hugging him. "Bro, you need to take a break..okay? I know we need to help Travis, but sitting here and worrying ain't gonna do anything but make us worry. We've done pretty much everything we could..." he started, Sal turned around and huffed "yeah Larry I know you just wanna forget him and shit-"

"No. That's not what I'm saying. I saying that you need a break. We all do. This isn't easy for any of us Sal- he's our friend too.." Larry sighed stood up, going to Ashley. "But he's more than that.." Sal mumbled, taking off his prosthetic. Todd looked away, Ashley and Larry sighed. Ashley hugged the man, and Todd sat in his chair idly in support. "We know Sal." Ashley cooed gently, running her fingers through his frayed and dropping pigtails. Sal sighed, quietly leaning into his best friends. "This is so scary.." Larry said, they all silently agreed. "I wish we had just left it all alone. I wish I never killed that god damn rabbit. Then I wouldn't be cursed. And maybe none of this would be happening." "It's not your fault Larry, just- blaming someone is not gonna get us anywhere.." Sal said, and took another swig of his redbull.  Sal sighed as he looked through the papers once again "we just..we need something. A date, a clue, anything." Sal whispered. Ashley helped Sal up and took him out of his bedroom "Sal you need to eat. You need to sleep-"
"But-"

"If you don't step away you could seriously harm yourself dude." Larry said, and Sal drooped against the two "I can't I..I can't.." Sal mumbled, and Ashley sighed "take him to your place larry. Just, get him away from all of this. I think we all need to step away.." Ashley said, and Todd patted her on the back "my parents have a bunch of things about to go bad in their fridge- maybe we should make a meal for all of us and just relax for a couple hours, it will provide a mental reset so we can get back to doing our best work" Todd said, and Ashley nodded as Larry picked up the teen and hoisted him up "alright Sal, Larry train is departing." Larry said, carrying Sal piggy-back style. "Shut up lar.." "That's my bro, let's get you to bed like a little bab-" Sal quickly corrected Larry with a slap to the forehead "ow! I can still throw you just know that!"
Ashley and Todd watched the two leave before looking back to sals room. "Yeah let's go, I know some recipes my mom taught me." She said, and the two went up after the elevator came back.