Get Serious

Sal worked on breakfast in the kitchen- still in his pjs- unaware of the things happening in his bathroom at the moment. Sal began to let his own mind wander as he went on autopilot. And usually he had thought about the situation with the cult, and the red eyed demon. But lately Travis had been on his mind. Sal smiled at the thought of Travis, how much of a softie he was around only him, it was nice. Sal felt special in a way, that Travis could be like that around him. He had come to think about Travis a lot lately, and when he realized he had- he wondered why. Travis was involved a good bit in his life now, hell they were close enough to sleep next to each other. Of course he knew It was probably never gonna happen again, it was cold last night.. but for some reason Sal kind of wanted it to happen again, Travis was great to relax with. He literally could sleep anywhere, it amused him. Sal sighed as he placed a bit of eggs on two plates, hoping some home made breakfast would make Travis feel better. Something was..wrong. He could feel it, but didn't know what it was. Something in his mind and body started to weigh down on him. This was really wrong.

"This is..really wrong.." Travis whispered, washing his body repeatedly, as if trying to wash off the shame he had. It seemed like today was alll about Travis' grip on reality breaking. Well, what he thought was his reality anyway. He knew he couldn't control his dreams- but he controlled..whatever the hell he just did. What did this mean? He literally just got off to Sal. His classmate, his best friend. A guy...Travis knew he had to turn off the water- he was already a burden. Travis wrapped himself in a towel and dried off, looking himself in the mirror. The dark circles under his eyes were fading, his nose was fixed- he looked better than he had since he was a child, and everything was okay. Slowly, he felt the Tan skin of his cheek in the foggy mirror, and decided he was tired of feeling in the dark about his own self, his own past, and his own body. He looked at himself, and finally decided that he was going to change that. He was about to open the door before he heard a crash, and quickly rushed out "Sal- are you okay-SAL!" He yelled, seeing Sal on the floor, and quickly rushed to him, before going to get the walkie talkie in his room "LARRY! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH SAL!" He yelled over the device- quickly rushing back to Sals side to hold his head up. "I-I was getting out of the shower- I heard a crash I don't know-"
"FUCK! IM COMING IM COMING HOLD ON-" he heard Larry yell back before the line going silent. He started to panic. "Sal, Sal come on- what's wrong? Wake up!" He called to him. One of Sals eyes were rolled back into his head that gave Travis a shiver down his spine. Larry soon burst in through the door with Ashley at his heel "oh god- he's having one of his visions-" Ashley quickly said "visions?? What the hell do you mean visions?!" Travis replied. "Travis go get dressed we can handle this!" Larry replied, getting some cold water to help Sal snap him back into reality. Travis didn't leave until he heard "I'm taking his prosthetic off!" From Larry. Travis quickly rushed into Sals bedroom, closed the door and changing into his warm work clothes. He heard a mess take place in the kitchen during it. What was happening to him? What if they needed to call 911?? All he could do was wait until it was over..

"-Okay, okay I think he's good, Sal- hey look it's me, it's Ashley" Ashley said, Sal was in a daze "ash.." he whispered, shivering slightly as the cold water woke him up. "Yeah dude, you had one of your visions again. You good?" He asked. Sal shrugged and looked around "Where's Travis.." he mumbled lightly, and they both let out a little breath of a laugh. "I swear to fuck- that guys replacing me-" he started before Sal elbowed him in the gut "hell no- you're my number one larebear.." Sal mumbled, and chuckled. "Alright alright mr. funny guy- Travis is fine, he's getting dressed. I had the absolute joy of almost seeing him Ass naked." Larry chuckled, before Travis yelled through the wall "JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE SAL DOESN'T DIE! ITS YOUR FAULT IF YOU LOOK AT MY DICK" he yelled through the thin walls, and the three laughed, Sal more of a weak chuckle.