We Need To Figure This Out

Sal, Larry, Ashley, and Todd decided to get together after things had cooled down, and pull all of their investigation into one timeline that could get Travis caught up. The three weren't exactly happy with Sal- but they all knew that Travis was too stubborn to stop now. Travis was in this, whether they liked it or not. Sal lead Travis into Todd's apartment, and Travis took a sniff at the air. "What's that smell?" He asked Sal "uh..you don't wanna know." He said, and pushed him into Todd's room. Bob the fish was chilling as normal, his computer and desk was filled with organized papers, notes, and drawings as well.

(For those not really caught up on the Sallyface Timeline- it gets really confusing so I'm not even gonna attempt to do a summary.)

No one could lie- things were tense. It had been a while since they discussed anything. a lot of times, the teens simply just jumped into anything they came across. Folders covered the floor- dark portraits of a masked figure were scattered across the room as well. "Okay everyone. So- a few things have well..happened and we need to bring it up. Todd has figured out that more and more people from Nockfell and surrounding counties have gone missing for almost a month, and then come back like nothing happened. No one has any clue where they're going- and they seem completely normal when-"
"Um- hey- Ashley? Really sorry to interrupt but I got a general rundown on what's going on, but um..I'm really fuckin stupid so please explain it to me again" Travis said, not even realizing he had cursed. The group looks at him before larry snickers "I'm sorry- it's just so weird hearing you say fu-"
"Can we PLEASE get back to what we're doing?" Ashley groaned, and Travis shyly nodded and smiled, a pink tint on his face. "Well- what you saw earlier was sals 'visions' or well the aftermath of them. Sal sees..things past, present, or future events. They help us put pieces together and figure things out" ashley continued "and they hurt like a bitch.." Sal grumbled, to which Travis gently rubbed sals back.

The group could remember when Travis didn't go 6 feet close to Sal. Now- they were very close. "That's right, we've all gotten the idea that all of this somehow has to do with Sal, though we're not sure why."Todd said, and Larry nodded. "Yeah- he can do things that none of us can. The ghosts seem to sense some sort of energy around him that we don't have" Larry continued. Sal sighed and just picked at his fingernails. Why did he have to be a deep part of this..? Why was he so important? He had so many questions always left unanswered for so long, when would he finally get to understand? Sal looked up. "Well, I know we've already don't research, but maybe we haven't been looking in the right place." Sal said, bringing a few pieces of pages into his lap, and Travis leaned over to look at it. "I think that maybe instead of researching the cult itself, we should see the events corresponding around nockfell. Maybe we can figure out when and how the cult got here if we can correspond different events to the progress of the cult" Sal said, laying out pages for Nockfell library and records. "Travis and I are planning on going soon- so we should go then." Sal said "sally, you know all those good records are locked in the basement of that place- we might not be able to find anything useful." Ashley said, and Larry got an idea. "Well, why don't we just pick the lock?" He said, and Todd shook his head. "The librarian is always looking at us, there's no way she'd let us out of her sight." Todd said, and Larry quickly continued "oh! Oh! Sal, what if we use your dads sleeping pills and give her a coffee laced with it, like we did for charley!" Larry suggested, and Travis looked at him "isn't that..illegal?" Travis asked, and the group chuckled nervously. "Uh..yeah..a lot of the things we do are kind of illegal. But we've figured out at this point the law in this towns kind of corrupt. We have an idea that half, if not all the towns population has been taken over by the red eyes or replaced by the cult. They look and act partially normal, but they aren't really..there. Anymore." Sal said. Travis slowly nodded, trying to process all this new information. But he believed Sal. Of course he did. Travis thought about things for a moment, before saying "if you guys are doin it, I'm in." He said, and the group smiled. "Since you're our preacher boy- you're gonna give the coffee to the librarian" Larry said, and after they made their plan, they all welcomed as Travis as part of the group.