28.

Michael and Luke picked up everything for Christmas Eve tomorrow night, but tonight we settled on the sushi they had picked up, and I was more than happy with that choice. After the sushi, Luke decided he was heading to the room so we could be "alone" which I didn't understand how we could be when Michael's parents came home right at the time we started another movie. This time, it was White Chicks. Michael's parents left a little bit later again, because they said they were going to stay out of the house a little more often so they wouldn't bother us. We both objected, I love his parents and after all, it was their house. They protested and finally we gave in.

We were cuddling on the couch when Michael spoke up. "I got your gift today." He smiled.

"Okay, I have one question about it though." I turned to see him nodding. "Is this really for me, or you?" I smirked.

"What do you-... Oh, I get it. Both?" He snickered.

"Michael Gordon Clifford if you got me lingerie I'll kick your ass." He suddenly seemed very interested in his fingernails. "Mikey!" I gasped and whacked him with the pillow next to me.

"Well, first of all, I don't expect you to wear it until the baby is born, obviously. And it's not the only thing I got you! So I can be a good boyfriend."

"Well...." I giggled. Michael then turned to grab the pillow I used and slapped me with it. "Oh hell no!" I faked a ghetto voice and popped off the couch, grabbing another pillow. It turned into a full blown pillow fight. Funny enough, the pillows were filled with feathers, so every time one of us would hit eachother hard enough, a few feathers would sway gently to the ground. I knocked Michael to the ground, just letting him lay there. I laid on top of him, except on back, because of the growing belly bump. It was actually becoming quite big at only two months, bigger than it should be. Michael and I were slightly worried, but I mean he/she could just be a chunkier baby. I have been eating a ton of ice cream lately. Michael wrapped his arms around me, right on my stomach.

"So are we going to get her checked out soon?" He smiled and kissed my temple.

"What do you mean 'checked out?' And it could be a boy Michael, you never know."

"I know it could be a boy, but I'd rather have the baby be a girl, because I teach her a bunch of stuff about music. She'll be the most punk rock kid ever."

"Yeah? How's that when she's learning from the biggest kitten ever?" I laughed as he mocked a pouty expression. I pushed myself off him and tried to steady myself, making me almost fall. Michael quickly grabbed my hips to steady me. The bruises were no longer there, thank god. He sat us on the couch.

"I mean we should take a look if she's gonna be a chunky baby, or if something else is going on. Because no offence," he peeked at my bump. "She's quite big at only 2 months, don't you think?" I nodded.

"We should go to bed, I just want to take a nap again." I whined, shutting the TV off.

"You're always tired, A."

"Yeah, tired of your bs, now come cuddle me to sleep." I smiled as he stood up and followed me back to our room. "Besides, don't blame me. Blame it on the little munchkin growing inside of me." I poked my stomach.

"Whatever. You always use that excuse." He rolled his eyes playfully and hopped on the bed. Once I climbed on there, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and didn't let go. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.