27.

A/N: stay tuned for another a/n at the end of this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at around 1:00 because of my phone ringing. I answered without looking who it was first. "Babe, Luke and I are getting food." Michael's voice ran through my ear.

"At the market?" I yawned, sitting up straight and rubbing my eyes. He said he was, and asked me if I wanted anything. I responded with just an iced tea and sour patch kids, then hanging up. I really wanted to fall back asleep, but I couldn't find my old comfortable position. I shrugged and stretched, just as there was a tiny tap on the door. I opened the door to see Nirvana at my feet. She was crouched down in an attacking position, and leaped onto my white fuzzy socks. I smiled and lifted her off my foot. She was still extremely small, so I could hold her in one hand. Keeping her in my hand, I walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and set Nirvana on my lap, where she automatically crawled into a little ball of fluff. I clicked on the TV and proceeded to scratch behind her ears, causing a small purr to come from the kitten. She licked my hand, and curled tighter into her ball, making me leave her be for a little bit. I started where I left off on American Horror Story: Coven and smiled once Evan Peters appeared on the screen. Damn, that boy was so cute, it made my heart hurt. I heard the doorknob trying to be opened, so I reached for Nirvava and set her down on the pillow next to me. I paused the episode, walked over to the door, and checked the peephole, making sure it was Michael and Luke. When I opened the door, Luke was holding 6 grocery bags, and his nose was turning pink.

"Took you long enough to answer the door," he shivered. Michael came in shortly after him, holding more bags. Luke set the bags down on the counter and left the room, while Michael gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek and dropped the bags where Luke did. We both put them away as Michael's parents pulled into the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SOO I FINALLY UPDATED SORRY ITS BC I HAVE REHEARSALS FOR THIS MUSICAL AND STUFF AT MY SCHOOL AND IM A TECHIE SO IVE CONSTANTLY BEEN THERE.

so this is a (very very VERY VERY) little filler :) just bc CHRISTMAS is coming for them, yeet.

So what do you think Amber's gift is? ;)

(p.s. I kinda made a new story and the first chapter is up! It's an Ashton one!!! Whoop. It's titled "Beauty" go check it out if ya wanna)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE MORE THAN YOU THINK SO YEP ILY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY AND EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE BC YOU ALL DESERVE THE WORLD MKAY BAI ILY AGAIN 💕

katy xx