Chapter 15

All I remember was walking in, and Michael introducing me to a few of his friends. Then, we grabbed something to drink. I really wasn't a big alcohol person, but I tried a hard lemonade, and loved it. I had like two bottles before I felt buzzed, and the last thing I could clearly see was a third bottle of the lemonade touching my lips. Michael wasn't even buzzed while I was drunk and I, intoxicated, dragged him to the dance floor. He said he wanted to get another beer, and left me to dance by myself.

I spent a few minutes alone, until I felt strong hands grip my sides, and swayed to the beat in sync with my hips. I laughed, I normally don't dance, but I guess I could blame it on the alcohol.

"C'mon beautiful, let's go upstairs, yeah?" I turned around to face my mystery guy. I examined his extremely blurry face, and I couldn't tell if it was Michael. The lights were flashing like crazy, not letting me get a good look at his hair, so I could see if was him. The voice was very deep, and sounded a ton like Michael's, so I let him lead me up the stairs.

Before he opened the door to the room, I blinked quickly, trying to focus on the large man in front of me.

MICHAEL'S POV:

After I had grabbed my second beer, I scanned the crowd for Amber. I finally looked towards the stairs, and I had to squint to get a better view. I saw a tall brunette guy leading a girl with brown hair pulled into a messy ponytail up the stairs. It wasn't before they had been gone for 5 minutes before it hit me. It was Amber. I knew I shouldn't have left her alone.

Amber was full on wasted, because I know she would've recognised it wasn't me before they even made it to the stairs. I weaved my way through the sea of drunken teens before making it to the staircase. I crept my way up, until I heard a very loud scream that only could've come from Amber. I bolted the rest of the way up, skipping every other stair or so. I threw open the door I saw them go into, not caring if I broke the door.

Amber looked absolutely mortified, backing up on the bed. The tall male zipped up his pants, preparing to leave, until he stopped dead in his tracks when I came into view.

I charged for him. "You." I threw a punch to his nose.

"Think it's okay..." I punched his gut next, causing him to double over in pain. I then kneed him in the same spot causing him to shrivel up in pain on the floor.

"To take advantage of a drunk girl?!" I repeatedly kicked him, until I heard muffled cries coming from behind us. I kicked his side one last time, and told him to leave before I called the cops. I then ran over to Amber, who was bawling her eyes out on the bed.

I reached for her arm, causing her to slap my hand away. "Don't even touch me you sicko!" She screamed.

"Hey, hey Amber. Shhhh, Princess. It's me. Michael." I rubbed her arms, then climbed onto the bed, pulling her into my lap. She looked up at me, and blinked a few times before finally realising it was me.

"Michael!" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry, I thought he was you. The voices, and the lighting. It wasn't until after I realised it wasn't you. And... And h-he d-d-didn't even...." She burst out into tears again, clinging onto me for dear life. I smoothed out her hair gently.

"He didn't even what?" I knew the answer, but I just was hoping it was like he didn't even turn a light or something.

"U-use a c-c-condom." She bursted out into tears once more, and this time, I clung on to her. I felt like I was going to throw up, I couldn't even imagine what she was feeling. The ceiling was spinning and I felt nauseous. She could have an STD, or be pregnant with this man's baby. I tried to calm her down, by humming a one of her favourite songs, it was a slow SWS song, and laying on the bed for a while.

She suddenly jolted up, and ran to the toilet. I quickly came in after her, holding up the hair that had fallen out of her ponytail. Using my free hand, I was rubbing her back, consoling her.

"Amber, are you ready to head back? I'll call us a cab. And I know Minnie will end up staying the night, but I'm staying too. I can't leave you alone after this. I just can't." I mumbled the last part. I know Amber, and I know pity is the last thing she'd want from me. She stopped after a few minutes, and smoothed out her dress. I grabbed my phone and called a cab as we made sure we had everything.

"It's going to be here in 5. Let's go wait."

"In the cold?"

"Yeah, Amber. It might help you sober up a little. I'll hug you to keep you warm." I cheekily smiled at her, trying to lighten the mood. She gave a small smile and grabbed my hands, leading me down the stairs, and outside to wait.

Amber, still holding my hands, cuddled closer into me. She fluttered her eyes shut, probably to slow down her breathing. When the cab pulled up, I opened her door for her, and walked around the car to in. She tried to preserve as much body heat as she could, even when she was in my arms.

We climbed up the fire escape, me being behind her, praying that she wouldn't fall. We safely made it up there, and without a word, she ran up to Minnie, crushing her in a hug. She softly cried as Minnie rubbed her back, giving me a look.

I gave her a look that showed I'd tell her later, and she nodded. She lead her into her parents' room, and when they came back 15 minutes later, Amber was fresh faced and in green sleep shorts and a lighter green shirt. Amber came back to hug me and kiss me, grabbing my hands, leading me to her parents' room.

"I just want to sleep, Michael. I want to forget this night too. Not the part where we became official, but I want to forget the fact of me being raped." She lifted the comforter and slid under, lifting it for me to get in, which I did.

"Can we just never talk about it again?" She looked as if she was about to cry again.

"Amber, we can't. You know what we have to do. First, the rape kit. Then we have to see if you have any STDs or if you're preg-."

"Don't say that word..." She stopped me.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, if there's no lasting effects, then we'll go and forget this entire thing. Is that okay with you?" She nodded and kissed my nose.

"Thank you. And even if I am... the P-word, you won't leave me right? Even if I don't get an abortion?"

"Of course not." She smiled, then turned to her side to sleep. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

I heard soft snores coming from her mouth, signalling she was fast asleep. "I am so sorry. A, I should've been there to protect you. Now you could be pregnant because of me not being there. I love you, I never should've left your side." I whispered into her hair, before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: MOST EMOTIONAL CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN. TOLD YOU DRAMA WAS COMING. XD

Fyi the contest is still going on, so yeah:) ily guysssss

Mkay... Bai xx

💊KATY💊