Chapter 14

"So you'll stay here and hand out candy?" I questioned.

"Yeah, everyone else is going trick or treating, and my band had a gig, but it was cancelled. So go have fun with boy toy over there." Minnie laughed at us. "And you know, I have no problem helping myself to all this food." She looked back to Michael and my Chinese leftovers from yesterday. I shrugged, thinking we probably wouldn't eat them anyways. I turned on my heel, preparing to join Michael for the Halloween party, until Minnie grabbed my hand.

"This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles. D*ck bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel." She whispered, pointing to Mikey.

"Oh my god, please don't. I'll see you in a few hours, don't get arrested." I hugged her, and followed Michael out of my apartment. I looked around, unaware of my surroundings.

"What's wrong A?" Michael noticed my confusion.

"I kinda don't remember where the elevator to the lobby is..." Michael looked at me, amused. "Hey! I've been going in and out the fire escape since I was 14. 4 years of not going through the lobby, Michael. Don't even make fun of me."

He stifled a laugh and lead me down to the crappy elevator. We walked in to the empty He pressed the button and squeezed my hand tightly as the doors closed.

We waited patiently in a comfortable silence, until the lights had flickered. I held his hand tighter, the air becoming thicker, making me have a difficulty breathing. I was kind of scared of elevators, and the dark as well. Suddenly, the elevator jolted to a stop, making Michael and I jump a little. I released his hand, walking up to the doors, trying to pull them apart.

"Michael, we're stuck...." I felt myself going into a full panic attack. I haven't had one for a while, but when I did have them, they were bad. Michael noticed automatically, and quickly enfolded me in a hug.

"Shhhh, Princess. We'll be okay." He whispered into my hair, trying to calm me down. "Do you have your phone?" I nodded into his Boulder, and pulled away, reaching in my bra. I didn't have any pockets, and I had a feeling something would go wrong, so I just... stuck it in there. I walked over to the floor buttons and found the emergency number for the elevator. I explained to the female on the phone we were stuck, and the light in there was about to go out any second now. She said it'd be 10-15 minutes and that we needed to "hold in there."

"They'll be here soon." I told him. Michael nodded and sat down, and pretended to do the cup song, minus the cup of course.

"I bought my ticket for the long way round

Two bottles of whiskey for the way," He looked at me expectantly.

I smiled. "And I sure would like some sweet company, and I'm leaving tomorrow what do you say?"

"When I'm gone, when I'm goneeeee... You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

You're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone," We sang together. I moved over to him and laid on my legs. His legs were stretched out, so I rested my head on his thighs. I let my eyes flutter shut, just to rest them before the party.

"Michael?" I felt him playing with my hair. "Are you still up to go to the party?"

"Are you?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, regardless I'll never use an elevator again, and continue to use my fire escape for all eternity because of this, so why not. It'll be fun."

"Mkay." As soon as he said that, the elevator music started up, and the elevator started to move down again. I let out a sigh of relief, and pushed myself up, dusting off my dress. I held out my hand for Michael to grab, which he gladly took and smoothed out his costume.

"Finally." I mumbled when the doors opened on the lobby floor. The technicians were surrounding us, asking if we were okay, and how long we were up there. We answered them and finally, after 10 more minutes of reassuring them we were okay, we could finally leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ayeeee, guys what's up? I'll try to update one more time before school starts, there's a little more drama coming their way in the next chapter, so I swear I won't keep you waiting for too long.

Ok, so I do have a little contest going on at the moment... It ends when I hit 1k on my edits/imagines Instagram. If you want to be in my next story, (it's an Ashton one) then all you have to do is write an imagine. If on here, tag me in it. If on Instagram, use the hashtag #katyswattpadcontest and tag me in it. The winner is my main character in the next fanfic, and gets to help me write, as well as create new plot twists.

Instagram: (edits) @ 5secondsof_edits

(Personal): @ ahs.ahs.ahs_

Twitter: @ xpunkrxckidiot

xx

💊KATY💊