Chapter 4(again)

AN: sorry guys, wattpad is being stupid and I don't know why. So after this, read chapter 5! LOVE YOU FELLOW ANTISOCIALITES:*

"C'mon, you know you wanna!" Mikey teased.

"No!" I giggled and slapped his arm. He pulled us closer...

"Don't fight it... You know you love me..." Just as our lips were about to touch...

I woke up.

Next to Michael Clifford.

Wait.... MICHAEL.

WAS.

IN.

MY.

BED.

I screamed and just as Michael's eyes popped open, I shoved him off the bed. "WAHT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED?!"

He groaned then looked back up at me. "Take a look around sweetheart, you came to ME." I looked around, and I was, in fact, in my living room. How'd I end up here? Just as I was about to open my mouth, Minnie and Luke ran into the room.

"What's wrong?!" They both yelled. Oh, nothing, just realised I ended up in my tutor's bed....

"Nothing, nothing. Go back to bed." Minnie's smile grew insanely. She loved sleep almost as much as the Simpsons. Almost. Luke shrugged and walked to the remote and put on Saturday cartoons.

"There's no way I'm falling back asleep after that." Luke whined. Michael then rolled himself back on the bed, and made himself a blanket burrito. As soon as I heard slight snores come from the kitten, I lifted a strand of green hair out of his eyes.

"You love him." Luke taunted.

"No I don't. What makes you think that?"

"Don't worry, he likes you too. I've seen the way you guys look at each other..." He turned back to SpongeBob. I turned and studied all of the features on the sleeping boy.

.

.

.

I started to make bacon around 10. The smell of bacon woke Mikey up, and he tried to sneak around. I saw him, but I just ignored him. I wished I hadn't. He had snuck up and tickled my sides like crazy. After the tickles were over, he grabbed a slice of the done bacon, and watched me cook.

I didn't notice what he wore when he went to bed. Just boxers. I tore my eyes from his bare torso, focusing back on the bacon.

Minnie walked into the room, her hair everywhere, rubbing her eyes. "Hey Amber, remember Carly?"

"Um, isn't she the girl who had a huge crush on Luke until she realised he was a sophomore?"

"Wait, WHAT?!" Luke fell out of the chair, and ran over to me. "You mean to tell me that a junior had a crush on me, and YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!"

"She's a whore, no Luke. What about her Minnie?"

"She just invited me to a party! And she said I can bring Guests! So you and Mr. umbrella! Not Luke, there's gonna be alcohol." Luke left the room by then.

"I don't appreciate the nickname! And no, I've over stayed my welcome." I gave him puppy dog eyes, and he finally gave in.

"Fine, I have to stop at home though."