32.

I knocked softly on the door, preparing myself for the worst and the best at the same time. After this, Michael and I needed to talk, figure out our lives, maybe even decide whether we wanted to be with each other anymore. I love him, I really do, but I mean if this was too much for him, I understand. I wouldn't dare put him in anymore of my life. The door was still closed, so I tried ringing the doorbell. Nothing. Again. I bent over to grab the spare key, when the door finally swung open, revealing a tired Luke. He had a pencil in between his head and his ear, a guitar slung over his shoulder. He walked away once he knew it was me, and I followed him in. I shut the door behind me.

"When was the last time you slept Luke?" I tilted my head to him.

"Ummmmm.... Maybe two nights ago. I can't remember." He rubbed his eyes. I giggled and took the pencil and the guitar, setting them on the couch next to us.

"Go to bed Lukey." I kissed his forehead, sending him to bed. Sighing, I realised Michael wasn't home. I saw a small pink note on the counter, it read 'Took a drive to relax a little, I'll be home in a few. Don't worry.' Sitting down on the couch next to Nirvana, I looked at the clock, just as my phone started ringing.

"Amber..." He groaned.

"Michael? Michael, what's wrong?" I could hear the panic in my voice, and the pain in his. It worried me, because he took a little while to respond.

"I-I crashed. Help...me." Then, the line went dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I MADE A PREFERENCE/IMAGINES BOOK THINGY. YAY. OKAY SORRY BC THIS IS A FILLER. AND IM LEAVING IT HERE ILL UPDATE ASAP BUT I MEAN IM SUPER BUSY LATELY SO GIVE ME LIKE A FEW DAYS... THEN YOU CAN SEND ME THE DEATH THREATS.

Katy xx