25.

Just as expected, Michael's parents were there with open arms. They helped us unpack, and left us to settle in.

I laid down. "Your bed is so damn comfortable." I sighed, letting Michael laugh. "Can we just stay in the bed forever?"

He nodded. "If you want, I'm going to order some Chinese food." Michael ran out of the room, coming back a minute later with a little paper, and his cellphone. "Yep, and 4 egg rolls. Okay. Thank you." He hung up the phone, tearing off his shirt and laying next to me. I cuddled up to him, wrapping my arms around his bare torso, heat radiating off him. Nearly twenty minutes later, I was about to fall asleep until the doorbell rung. Michael shot up, leaving me there, feeling cold without him.

"Michael!" He turned to look at me, and I threw his shirt to him. Luke walked into the room just as Michael went to get the food.

"Hey, Sister. What's for dinner?" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"That's what Michael was getting. It's Chinese." He raised his fist in the air as I giggled at his dorkiness. Michael came in, balancing a bunch of small boxes, all with the Chinese food. Luke got up, running to help him. They set all of the boxes on bed, and we went crazy. As I ate my wonton soup, I noticed a small Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

"So, Amber. Are you going to tell me what you're getting me for Christmas yet?" Michael wiggled his eyebrows. He's been trying to break me for weeks.

Luke shook his head. "Michael, dude. You're not going to get it out of her. I've been trying every year since I was 10. Not happening. Her lips are sealed." He smiled at Michael's defeated look.

"Thanks Luke. Now I don't have to say it." I smiled and pretended to seal my lips and throw out the key.

Michael set down his food, then crawled over to me. When I thought he was going to tickle me, he laid his head on my lap. Looking at me with his eyes big, he asked again.

"No, Michael." He kissed my nose. Luke saw it as a weird moment, so he grabbed his box and a fortune cookie, then left. "Michael." I warned. He sat up, and lifted me in his lap. I set down my soup. I shook my head again. He placed a ton of light kisses on my neck.

"No," I moaned, when the kisses got rougher. I craned my neck so my hair wasn't in the way and he could reach better. He started to suck on it, which made me bit my lip to keep myself quiet. He was undoubtably leaving bruises. I pushed myself up, finally having enough.

"But I wanna know...." Michael pouted again.

"You think that seducing me is going to make me tell you?" He looked at the floor, then nodded slightly, making me chuckle. I kissed the top of his head. "We're getting it in a tomorrow. I'm letting you get it early."

"So my seducing did work!" He jumped up.

"No, we're going to get it tomorrow anyways."

"I'm still hot though, right?" I kissed his cheek.

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: what do you think the gift is?

I do have the sex of the baby figured out, but I still need names. I'm not going to say what the gender is, so give me one boy and one girl name:)

ily fellow antisocialites ❤️