Chapter 5

AN: go to next chapter, then read this one:) sorry guyssss:* ily

Minnie and I got ready for the party while Michael was gone.

"So, you and Michael would be the cutest couple." Minnie said as she slipped her strapless, tight purple dress on.

I groaned. "Ugh, first you, then Luke? Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"It's true though, he does really like you." She strapped her heels on.

"Luke said that too." I held my breath as I sealed my hair with Aqua Net. I strutted over to the hanger by my door, to Minnie's dress that she let me borrow.

"See? It's fate!" She jumped up and down, clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her excitement. I slipped the red dress over my head and checked myself out in the mirror. I'm one of the most self-conscious people in the world... But I'll admit I looked really good. The red dress had a halter top, with a skirt that ended at my mid-thigh. My hair was in beach waves, and my makeup was simple. I loved it. Minnie had her dress on, then had her hair in tight ringlets, and her makeup was bold, but very pretty.

"We look hot. I feel bad for Mr. Umbrella. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." Minnie laughed. I slapped her arm, which made her laugh harder. The bell rang, Luke ran to answer it. I rearranged my hair.

"Do you think Ashton will like this?" I asked. Ashton Irwin was a senior, but one of the hottest guys I've seen in my entire life. All the girls liked to think they had a chance with him, but we all knew it was never gonna happen.

"Probably, because you look flawless."

"I can confirm that." I turned around to be face to face with Michael. "You look amazing."

"Thanks Mikey, you look nice too." I smiled. We all head off after Minnie grabbed her purse.

.

.

.

Holy shit. The huge mansion-like house was crammed. There was a senior throwing up in the bushes, while her boyfriend held her hair up. The music was heard as soon as we turned to the street. But who was the first guy I see? The Ashton Irwin.

"Hey, Amber. You look amazing, did you want to dance?" Duh. But I can't leave Michael.

"She'd love to!" Michael and Minnie said at the same time. I shot them a death glare, then turned back to the brunette, who I happened to have a crush on for three years, no biggie. He smiled, then grabbed my hand, leading me in. The duo followed closely behind, still keeping an eye on us.

*play Jealous by Nick Jonas here...trust me on this...*

"Oh my god! I love this song!" I yelled and dragged Ashton to the dance floor, and started to dance. Not like an awkward turtle, like an actual person. And it clearly turned Ash on, he came up behind me and held his hands on my hips and swung to the song with me.

"Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste..." Ashton whispered into my ear.

I smiled and held my hand up to my hair. I laughed really loud and nothing could ruin my mood. Until I looked over to my right, near the bar.

There stood Michael, a beer in his hand, looking kinda upset...almost jealous. I started to realise why I even brought him. I parted from Ashton, I told him I'm sorry, that we'll definitely continue this later, but I needed to hang with Michael. He understood, so I walked over to Michael. I grabbed his bottle, and set it on the counter. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor. He looked a little confused, but I knew what I was doing.

I took both of his hands in mine and started to swing our arms to the beat, and smiled towards him.

We both spun, he pulled me close, then sang to me, "You're the only one invited

I said there's no one else for you

'Cause you know I get excited, yeah

When you get jealous too."

I shivered and smiled. I don't think Ashton gave me chills. I don't think Michael was my type...

But there's a first for everything.