Chapter 32: Moving

Once I left the room, I slowly controlled my breathing before using legilimens.

'Are you in the study?' I asked.

'Yep.' He replied happily.

Glancing around to make sure no one saw me, I made my way to my father's study quickly.

Once I was inside with the door closed, I felt the presence of a man behind me. I turned and leaped into his arms with a small squeal of happiness.

"I have missed you so much." I whispered in his ear before pulling back and looking into the grey blue eyes of the Slytherin in front of me.

He pulled me close and kissed me gently before pulling away so, instead of seeing blonde hair and grey blue eyes, I saw sandy brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"You are so lucky Draco didn't hex you because you probably would have been in St. Mungos for a few weeks." I said.

"Well, how else was I supposed to see you without getting the brother to boyfriend pep talk." He shrugged with a smile.

I just rolled my eyes playfully before hugging him tightly.

"How did you know it was me in the first place?" He asked.

"You are the only one that would have been daring enough to change your appearance to look like my dad for one, and for another, my dad would have hexed Draco on the spot and not turn away in the middle of the conversation." I explained.

"That is true, but if I acted just like your father would have, then Draco would kill me later for hexing him without a reason at all. Although I am probably still going to get hexed just because I am dating his little sister."

I just giggled and rolled my eyes playfully. "You are his best friend, well one of his best friends, anyway, he wouldn't hex you. He would probably just see how you treated me for a while before he was comfortable with the fact that I am dating you."

He nodded in agreement before pulling me over to the couch my father kept in his study and pulled me down to sit beside him with a smile.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Bored without being able to talk to you all the time. You never visit, and you never let me know when we can hang out. The last letter you sent me was a month ago." He said, being a little dramatic, knowing that it'll make me laugh. He succeeded and smiled when I did. "What about you? How have you been is the real question."

"Pretty good actually. Feel kind of bad sometimes but other than that, good." I answered.

"What do you mean you feel bad sometimes? Are you sick?" He asked.

"No, I haven't been sick. You have, no doubt, heard that Hermione died about a week and a half ago right?" He nodded and allowed me to continue. I take a quick glance to the door before turning back and lowering my voice. "Well, a few days ago me and Ginny Weasley were sitting in my room when an owl from St. Mungos brought me a letter. The letter had said that she isn't actually dead and that she was in a coma. Ginny was ecstatic and wanted to see her that day but I said that we had better wait and allow her to get some rest. We decided to go the next morning so we did." I explained.

"That's great, but what part of this makes you feel bad?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I sighed and looked down at my hands. "I feel bad because Ginny and I know, and Draco doesn't."

"Why don't you tell him?"

"Because we are going to wait until she is released from the hospital and surprise him." I answered, looking back into his eyes and smiling slightly.