Chapter 49: The Definition of Gorgeous

(Three Years Later)

I woke up and wrapped my arms around the person next to me with a smile. I felt her squeeze back and I looked down at her. After three years, I still couldn't believe that I got lucky enough to be with the prettiest girl in the world.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. She smiled before burying her face in my chest. I just chuckled at her actions before giving her a kiss on the head.

I thought about the day we had ahead of us. Hermione doesn't know this yet, but I have a special day planned for her. Today is exactly three years that we have been dating. Every year, she makes us breakfast because she wants to do something special on that day. Afterwards, we will apparate over to the Three Broomsticks and get a drink to celebrate. Other than that, the rest of the day was a mystery. And today will definitely be a mystery. One that I hope she loves.

I smiled as the plans I had raced through my brain. She rolled over and stretched before relaxing again. The blanket had slipped down to her waist, exposing the dark blue tank top she was wearing. The tank top was wrinkled, and bunched up right above her belly button, leaving her stomach exposed.

I reached over and put my hand on my stomach before propping myself up on my elbow so that I was hovering over her. Her hands were resting one the pillow above her head. She smiled up at me and I smiled back before leaning down to kiss her. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me closer. I snaked my left arm under her and lifted her up so she was pressed against me.

She pulled away and opened her eyes, looking right into mine.

I smiled before kissing her again. She smiled into the kiss, tightening her arms around my neck. This time, I pulled away.

"Happy three year anniversary." I said.

"Happy anniversary." She replied.

I pecked her lips one last time before climbing off the bed.

She rolled onto her side and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Do you have anything planned for the day?" She asked.

"Maybe." I smirked at her.

"I take it you aren't going to be telling me what we are doing."

"Nope, you have to figure it out."

"You know I hate guessing things you come up with. I can never win."

"Well then I guess you are going to have to wait and see what's going on then huh."

She just sighed. "That's what it looks like."

"Don't act like you're upset, you love it when I surprise you."

She just smiled before putting a finger over her lips. "Shh, don't let everyone know what I love."

I just smiled. "But everyone knows you love me."

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again, coming up with nothing to say.

"Got you that time."

She stuck her tongue out at me before crawling out of bed and walking to the bathroom. She closed the door before turning on the shower.

I just listened to the running water for a minute before walking over to my wardrobe and pulling out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black sweats.

A little over 15 minutes later, I heard the shower go off. The door opened and Hermione came out with a towel wrapped around her body. Averting my gaze, I looked towards the ground as I went into the bathroom.