Chapter 50: Mine

The picture below is the view they have later on.

Anything in italics is song lyrics.
_________________________________________

"You are the definition of gorgeous." He said.

I felt myself blush. Whether he was trying or not, he always found a way to make me blush, even with the smallest complement.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile. He then finished putting on his shoes before taking my hand and leading me downstairs. Once we were outside, he pulled me into him and apparated.

When our feet hit solid ground, I let myself get my bearings before opening my eyes and stepping away from Draco. I turned around and gasped before looking at Draco.

"What can I say? A beautiful place for a beautiful girl." He said.

I just looked back out at the view we had. We were standing on the opposite side of a river with the Eiffel Tower on the other side. It was the same place he and Blaise apparated to when Ginny was brought out of Azkaban for the first time.

Draco took my hand in his before we walked to the boat we used when we first came across. Once we were settled and moving over the water, I turned to Draco.

"Did you plan everything to be the exact same as it was when you and Blaise brought Ginny and I here, six almost seven years ago?" I asked.

"Maybe." He smiled and looked at me. "I wanted tonight to be special."

I just smiled and lay my head on his shoulder, lacing my fingers through his.

When we reached the other side, Draco helped me out and led me on the same path we took all those years ago. We reached the base of the tower and stared up in awe.

"Just as breathtaking as the first time isn't it." Draco said.

"I don't know. I was blindfolded the first time we were this close. You kept me blindfolded until we went up Merlin knows how many stairs." I stated.

"Well now you can look around while going up." He said as he chuckled at the memory.

I just shook my head with a laugh before heading over to the stairs and ascending them. We reached the second platform and I smiled when everything was set up just as it was six years ago.

I walked over to the railing and looked out on the same view that took my breath away the first time. Draco stood next to me and put his hand on my waist, pulling me into his side. I smiled as I soaked in the view before turning around to see the table. It was all the same.

Draco got in front of me and pulled my chair out for me to sit down. Once I was seated, he took the seat across from me.

I smiled and looked at the menu, waiting for the waiter to come over and take our orders.