[6]

✅Revised

Changbin woke up to the noise of something breaking downstairs. Probably his mom trying to cook again. He rolled over.

"Changbin"

"Five more minutes."

"CHANGBIN."

He roled over again, this time startled by the manly voice. Chan stood by the door with an eyebrow raised and Lisa behind him, both looked like they ahd gone through hell.

"You okay, had a good night?", Lisa smirked.

Suddenly it all came back to him.

Everything.

He could hear Felix's last moan/scream as they reached the end together last night over and over again in his mind. His eyes widdened and he sat up suddenly, running his hands throught his neck.

He fucking did it.

He did IT with a guy.

Holly shit.

"Jezus christ, the girl was a devil."

Changbin followed Lisa's voice and looked at her, confused. Chan's mouth had dropped.

"What?"

"You have... something on your... neck... and... body.", Chan smiled.

Changbin took his phone from the nighstand and almost dropped it. Not only his chest but his WHOLE neck was covered in hickeys, there was NO WAY he was going to get away with them.

"Bro, you never let anyone mark you, what the hell happened?"

Changbin felt his heart race, he had never been so nervous.

"I-i... ahm..."

"Changbin has hickeys and is stuttering?", Lisa laughed, "It's done, I'm done with this, reached the unbelievable."

Chan sat next to his friend in the bed and patted his shoulder. Then looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You are not screaming at me."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You are naked and I am right here and you didn't scream at me."

"Yeah."

He had touched his last night.

"Are you sick bro?"

And he had liked it.

"Hey Chan hyung, Imma head out.", Changbin lifted his head to the deep voice at the door and felt his heart skip a beat. Their eyes locked for a second.

"Why?"

"Because I have shit to do.", Felix rolled his eyes, then turned to Changbin. "Nice hickeys"

Changbin felt his cheeks burn up as Felix smirked and left and Chan laughed his ass off. When he looked at his friend he couldn't believe it.

"Seo Changbin is blushing? Oh this girl got you bad my friend."

Changbin covered his face and considered the window once again.

—————

"Why don't you just wear the normal clothes again Felix?"

"I am wearing normal clothes.", the boy said looking at his balck ripped jeans and white hoodie. This time there was no make up on his face and his beautiful features were painted with a purple mark in his left eye.