[18]

✅Revised.

Changbin took a deep breath before finally ringing the bell in Felix's house.

They were having a small and friendly get together.

And of course he was more nervous than ever.

Chan had invited him and basicly forced him to go but Changbin had been stressing over what the hell he was going to say for the whole night. He saw Felix at school, that day, but as soon as their eyes met the younger pretended the floor was the most interesting thing in the world. Jisung had been ignoring him, even though they all had lunch together, as in 3racha and Hyunjin, and when Changbin asked to talk to him in private Jisung left for Minho and Jeoning, not even looking at him.

"I gotta fix it."

"Fix what?", Changbin almost jumped as he heard Hyunjin's voice behind him.

"Hwang! Do you want to kill me?"

He then looked down to his hand, fingers intertwined with Seugmin's. His mouth dropped.

"If you're going to say shit then don't say anything. Yes I like guys, get over it."

Changbin's eyes widened.

"N-no! I'm not going to say a-anything stupid, sorry."

Seungmin tilted his head.

"You're not?"

"No. I was just wandering how long have I slept because I didn't notice anything."

Hyunjin started talking about how shy Seungmin was about other people knowing they were dating, especially since he was from one of the most importante families in Korea and the news would spread fast. He didn't care that Seungmin wasn't, but the media and his familly would. As they walked into the house, guided by one of the maids, Seungmin couldn't help but wonder what he had lost. Changbin was hearing Hyunjin and actually smiling to him. He had a soft and yet truthfull smile as he heard the boy that annoyed him talk about his gay boyfriend.

Something's not right.

"Oh? You're here guys!", Chan smiled wildely and hugged them one by one. Then his eyes stopped on the couple's hands and his smile grew even more. "I see, we have two couples now!"

"Two?", Hyunjin and Changbin both asked as they reached the living room. As soon as they entered Jisung, Minho and Felix turned away from the game they were playing and their reactions were diferent in everything.

Jisung smilled and got up, hugging the couple but ignoring Changbin, he then took Seungmin's hand and pulled him into the kitchen, but Seugnmin didn't hear half of what he was saying.

Minho waved awkwardly until Hyunjin joined him and asked if he could play.

As for Felix, the younger got up and smilled at all of them, not looking Chnagbin in the eyes and went after Jisung and Seungmin.

"Man, if you want to talk to him, it's now.", Chan laughed as his bestfriend denied immediatly.

"I'll talk to Jiusng first, then I'll figure something out."

Chan patted his back and sat down next to the other two boys, grabbing a controler.

Changbin took his time but then just barged into the kitchen, finding the three guys happily talking while making popcorn. Felix was about to leave for the living room to fetch something so their bodies collided at the door, making Seungmin and Jisung shut up and look at the new arrival. Changbin and Felix finally locked eyes and it was a roller coaster for both, the beggining of an awkward unspoke feeling that scared them day after day. They stood like that for some time until Seungmin cleared his throat.

"O-oh, I'm sorry."

Felix nodded and left the room, Changbin following him with his gaze.

"Do you need something?"

"I-i... yes, I need to talk to Jisung."

"Me?", the shorter got out of the counter and crossed his arms.

"Yes. Please Jisung, I swear you can punch me if you'd like just hear me out first."

"Punch it is."Changbin glared at him as the boy got closer. "Just kidding, talk."

"N-not here."

Jisung rolled his eyes and took the older by his arm upstairs, trying not to catch too much atention from the living room.

"Are they gone?"

"Yes Felix. You can come back."

Felix breathed out and sat by the counter next to Seungmin, exacly where Jisung had been before.

"Jeongin is here."

"Cool, so what's going on?"

"What do you mean?", Seungmin chuckled and grabbed an apple, bitingly down.

"I'll be clear and direct. I'm a genious, we all know that. So, exacly in the same time frame, Changbin stops being an homophobic prick and you get all wierd around him."

Felix almost choked on his own saliva.

"And?"

"And?", the younger rolled his eyes and sat on a chair just in front of Felix. "And I want to know what happened." Felix looked around, looking for a way out. "Don't even think about it, I want answers. At first I thought you were avoiding him because of the bullying but since that time at school he stopped bothering you, even me. And I clearly remember you telling him something that made him freak out and then threatning telling everyone so I want to know what that thing is."

"I-i... Seungmin..."

"Nope. Don't Seungmin me. I want answers."

Felix took a deep breath.

"Can I call Chan?"

Seungmin agreed, in confusion. When the older got to the kitchen he was already smiling, but Felix didn't come back after he got his cousin from the living room.

"So, Seung, apparently Felix is too shy to tell you what you want to know so I was elected as messanger."

Seungmin rolled his eyes as he got up.

"Why is he so dramatic, too shy? What did he do, fell for the guy?"

"No.", Chan was enjoying this too much, his smile painted on his face.

"Just say it, whatever it was he's probably fucked now, right?"

"Quite literally."

Seungmin frowned, annoyed by all the suspense.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, Bang Chan?"

"It means he is quite literally fucked."

Seungmin's eyes widened, but confusion hit him again.

"What the hell does that have to do with Changbin?"

Chan chuckled and put a hand in each of Seungmin's shoulder.

"You are so smart and yet so dumb. I mean that you bestfriend and my bestfriend, quite literally, fucked each other."