[20]

✅Revised

"What is all this fuss about?", Jisung and Changbin came down to a red seungmin and a small Felix hiding behing Chan.

"Nothing, let's forget it.", Chan had his hand up, as if he were holding some shield against Seungmin.

The younger glared at Felix and growled.

"We are going to talk about this later, BESTFRIEND."

Felix nodded quickly and sighed as Seungmin sat down next to Hyunjin.

"How about we play something before night falls and the movie marathon starts?", Jisung clapped his hands smirking.

"Sure, why not."

They all sat in the living room with some snacks, some on the sofas and others on the floor itself, around the tea table that stood in the middle of the room.

"So, truth or dare?"

Changbin felt his insides twich at the mention of the game. Jisung better not fuck up.

"I'll start! Jeongin."

The younger looked up at Jisung and smilled shyly.

"Truth."

"Is it truth you have a crush on someone in this room?"

The little one looked taken aback for a second before an incredible dark blush appeard on his face.

"Yes."

"Nice, we need to have a little talk, kiddo."

Jeongin rolled his eyes at his hyung.

"Of course, Jisung-Hyung."

"Truth or dare, Minho."

"Truth."

"Is it true that you and Jisung Hyung are dating?", Jeoning giggled as they all waited for his answer.

Minho nodded as he took his boyfriend's hand in his. He couldn't help it but notice Changbin's stare burning him but when he looked at the guy his eyes didn't show the usual disgust.

Wierd.

"It's your turn Minho."

The boy locked eyes with Changbin and the shorter's eyes widened.

"Aish, why me?", he whined, managing to make all of the others laugh.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I don't trust you, Lee."

Minho tilted his head, thinking.

"Is it true you stopped being a homophobe?"

"Yes, 100 per cent."

Minho was taken aback by the fast answer, but smiled and nodded. He wanted to believe the guy but something felt off, no one just changed their minds like that.

"You're up."

"Chan."

The older begged internaly, whatever came out of the younger's mouth PLEASE just didn't involve HIM.

"Truth."

"Is it-"

"You guys are boring, let's change games."

Changbin glared at Jeongin as the younger whined, done with so many truths.

"Okay but don't think I'm done with you, Bang."

The australian threw a pillow at his bestfriend. He hated being called Bang.

"Let's play Never have I ever!"