Harry Styles (Clean,Short)

I don't know if you guys like the Haylor thing but personaly I don't ship them together but I do not hate Taylor Swift and I WAS a fan of her before but not anymore. I know that the relationship is confimed  but when I think about Harry, I always think about Taylor too so it's kind of annoying ): If you want to talk about it leave me a message or a comment :) Thanks.

“I mean it_____!” Liam shouted at me since I mentioned Harry. Apparently I’m not allowed to go out with him since he’s such a big ‘flirt’ or whatever, but I really don’t see the big deal. We’ve met before and we really hit it off but I guess Liam’s just being a protective brother. “Okay, nothing happen.” I put up my hands innocently. “Good. Especially since him and the boys coming over tonight.” He stared at me for a while, obviously trying to see my reaction while I tried to be very nonchalant about it on the outside but on the inside I was so excited. I just nodded and went to my room. I realised I couldn’t do anything differently really otherwise Liam would know I was doing it for Harry. I just put on a little make up, barely noticeable but just enough to make my skin look gorgeous. By the time I walked down the stairs the boys were already in the sitting room messing around with Liam. “Hey.” I smiled and sat next to Harry. “Oh hi.” Harry looked up and stopped messing around with Liam. “So… What are we watching?” I asked. “The amazing Spider-Man.” Liam smiled, he did always love super hero movies. I shrugged and went out to get some popcorn and I was delighted Harry decided to help me. “_____…?” Harry asked right behind me. “Yeah?” I replied after getting the popcorn in the microwave. I turned around and Harry grabbed my waist, he moved one hand up to my face and cupped it. He leaned in slowly and kissed me, I instantly kissed back. It was getting pretty heated until Harry gets pulled from me. “Hey, what?…. Oh my god!!!!! Liam get off him!” Liam was on top of Harry looking as if he’s about to hit him but Harry’s moving around too much for him too. “I told him to leave you alone, I told you to leave him alone!” Liam screamed and punched Harry, this is when the boys ran in and got Liam off him. “Liam, stop. He didn’t force me to kiss him. I like him and he likes me. Why can’t you let us go out for a while, if it doesn’t work well that’s too bad but punching him is not the answer.” I said very forcefully and turned over to Harry who was still lying on the ground. “Oh my god… Are you okay Harry?” I knelt down beside him and took his hand. Liam only got him in the chest but his punches are lethal. “Yeah I’m fine…” Harry groaned at me. “I’m so sorry.” I whispered. “It’s not your fault.” Liam said. “Look guys I’m sorry, Chloe your right. I’ll leave you guys alone, if you want to be together there’s nothing I can do to stop that.” He smiled. “I’m glad you finally came to your senses Liam.” I smiled an bent down to give Harry a peck on the mouth.