Niall Horan (Dirty, Long)

You had a free hour so you dropped by the public library after school. You went to the “teach yourself” section and came across a sex book. You put your back pack down and looked around to see nobody was looking. It was a pretty big library so the chance someone was in your area was unlikely. You opened the book and started flipping pages. Suddenly you hear a voice laughing behind you.

“I love that book,” says a blond haired boy. He grabs the book from your hands and steps away. You try to grab it back but he’s too quick. He grins. You look into his blue eyes. He has such a seductive look. You gaze a bit while you playfully try to get hold of the book.

You stop trying to grab, picked up your back pack and said “fine, you can have it. Looks like you need it more than I do.” You started walking away but felt someone pulling on to your bag. It was him. You thought of leaving your bag and running off. He was a freak. A handsome freak, but still a freak.

You looked back. “let go, I need to go home.” You lie.

“I don’t believe you” he says smiling.

“Look I don’t know you. What do you want from me?”

“What you know you want as well..” he smirks.

What was that supposed to mean? But before you had time to answer of even think he grabbed you close pressed you against the bookshelf and kissed you roughly. Your first instinct was to knee him and tell the librarian. But his kiss was so exotic and fun. Besides, it’s been a while since a guy even looked in your direction. You couldn’t let him know that. You need to make him feel like he’s still a weirdo stranger to you. While enjoying the harsh kissing you try to get away. You gets hold of your torso and pushes you harder against the wall applying pressure so you feel his large strength. This turns you on.

You finally give in and allow his tongue to enter your mouth. You want him.

You reached down and started pulling his shirt off. He pulled away for a second so you could pull it over his head. He looked pleased. You let him unbutton your white blouse. He swiftly removed your bra and fiddled with your breasts. He squeezed them and then licked your hard nipples. You moaned and played with his hair. You lifted one of your legs and placed it on a lower shelf leaving your legs wide open in your skirt making your pink lace thong visible. He caught a look, quickly pushed your skirt down and pulled them off. He licked your clit and fingered you with his two large long fingers. You moaned louder and louder until you almost came. He stopped went up and gave you a kiss with your own taste.

“Now your turn babe” he whispered into your ear before he lightly bit your neck.

He grabbed hold of your hair and pulled your head down until you were on your knees. You slipped his belt loose and pulled his pants and boxers down. His erection shot right out and up in front of your face. His size was larger than average so you hesitated a bit. You pushed you to suck it. His whole shaft entered your mouth. He let his head fall back relieved and moaned as he fucked your mouth. You used one hand to rub his cock and the other to massage his balls. He was growing inside your mouth and his groaning lower and rougher. He pulled you by your hair up again. He kissed you forcefully pressing his bare body against yours. You felt his hands grab your ass and pull you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist as you leaned you against the nearest wall. You push your hands around his neck and supported yourself on him. You placed his head ready to enter, kissed you one last time before his fully erect, long, tick shaft entered inside of you. he pushed himself to thrust deeply and in all the right places. His kisses became more tense and his balls banged against your skin. You loved the way he grasped your breasts and spanked you. he grunted loudly in your ears as his cock went in and out in a rather quick pace. He started to develop more speed and your body hurt from the penetration and spanking. You could feel your orgasm building up. You started to gasp and stabbed your nails in his shoulder’s flesh. He realized what was happening and immediately thrusted in his maximum speed, beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. He kissed you and bit your lip as you both moaned so loudly and he came deep inside of you. you felt his warm cum filling you before it streamed down your thigh. You both kissed and smiled. He set you down on the ground and licked up what had trickled down your leg. you handed each other your clothes, exchanged numbers and names. His name was Niall.